EVINE Live

EVINE Live Employee Reviews

It’s an easy job. Sometimes can become stressful when people call in yelling at you for things that are their own fault. Scripted verbiage, so it can get boring saying the same thing over and over all day.
Hard to advance. stressful part about working at EVINE Live are the supervisors. The good and the bad has to be all the free food and the bad dealing with unrealistic goals
home shopping live television, very fast paced at times, get to meet all kinds of people multiple television studios to work out of, always something new everyday
I loved my job as inventory clerk. I did not like my manager. I did not like being pulled off my job to help pickers or packers. The next day I had to do double. I was expect to do both days in one.
Pros
Good job as inventory clerk
Cons
Bad pay and management
The corruption and politics are at astonishing levels. It used to be a poorly kept secret but now it's largely conducted openly. Employee/Customer/Shareholder are all casualties to the greed of the chosen. This will grow as the end draws increasingly near
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I began working with the company as ShopHQ. The pay was nice and I really enjoyed my supervisor but the company itself focused too much of surveys from customers and rarely ever took the side of the employee. I worked 3rd shift and while our group was small we never got the respect that 1st and 2nd shifts got in regards to customer service activities and opportunities.
you cant wear metal when you work there as they check you every time you go in and out be it on break or lunch or anytime you have to go anywhere in the building
This company promises growth and training. Management could care less about your personal growth and training. All they care about is make upper management happy. They make it very uncomfortable to work there. They judge you by how late you stay and if you follow a set of unwritten rules. This creates a negative environment and causes the high turn over rate.
The job was nice however annoying people on your calls listening in to make sure you providing accurate information. Also Management was very disrespectful and did not treat employees too well. Calls are stressful when managers don’t take calls when asked to speak to them from customer they expect you to escalate the call.
The best part of working was working from home. The pay was comparable to most customer service jobs. I only worked the minimum of 16 hrs a week. I did not like having to bid on my times. Messed up my weekends a lot.
Pros
working at home
Cons
stressfull
Its extremely hot throughout the warehouse. They make you go work at other departments if they need help or if your department doesn't have the hours or any work for you to do. I worked there 3 year. Ending pay was 11.44. Starting pay was 10.85. They give 30cents raises if that every year. This job only good for the 2 wk vacation
I have learned alot working there, though advancement oppurtunities are slim to none. Have to know someone higher up to advance which is unethical and a major reason for me leaving. Managers and Supervisors neglect employees on a daily basis and recieve no corrective action from Human Resources.
Pros
Insurance, Schedule
Cons
Managers, Supervisors, Hr
Evine promises career advancement when you initially interview, but in reality, this is not the case. As a company, they claim to not be doing well (as their stock value confirms), however, they continue to make poor business decisions and many employees will suffer and lose their jobs in regular layoffs because of this. Once you are in your department, you are stuck there because management refuses to allow employees to move departments, despite their particular skill set or degree. Don’t expect to ever get a substantial or even a slight raise here. Career development: None. You’re more likely to get laid off. Raises: Highly unlikely. Benefits: Only if you work a full 40-hour workweek. Breaks: Don’t expect to have time to eat. They expect you to be grateful for your job and work extra hard to prove your worth—but that’s just it, they don’t value you, your time, or your worth. It’s very unfortunate that this company is a sinking ship—because I feel it has potential to be a great place to work—if the workload was more manageable, they actually gave deserving employees raises, if you had time to clock out for a break, if you could have a few minutes to just sit down, relax, maybe go on your phone without someone having a fit about it.
Cons
No Career Development
They have weekly meetings and your supervisor has one on one with you and compliments you and coaches you to help you be more successful. They take good care of their employees. I love evine
Unique reseller with true selling format to dedicated audience nationally. Biggest challenge it is a dated format in selling that needs updated philosophy to match other major online resellers.
Pros
Can be exciting to see instant sales results daily/weekly
Cons
Constanly in flux on senior managment direction and decisions
I worked at Evine Live through Kelly Temp Services. The job was hot, tiring, long hours with little pay. The day started at 6 am and ended at 4:30 pm. There was a lot of Micro-Management.
Pros
Cons
hot, tiring, long hours with little pay.
I don’t why I can’t come back to after putting a two weeks notice and went in the Army. Overall I had a good time working. I’ll probably refer this place anybody .
Pros
Good place
Cons
Not enough hours
While I worked there, in what was supposed to be the busiest time of year, I was only working on average 10-20 hours a week. It honestly wasn't worth the gas to drive to work. It is a decent place to work in terms of time off pay, management, and general working environment. For someone that doesn't need a very high pay rate or just needs to work to have a little extra money, such as college students, this would be an ideal place to work.
Decent fast paced environment. Lots of opportunities to learn various equipment and procedures. not a whole lot of advancement opportunities. usually very friendly coworkers. very laid back except holiday season.
Pros
friendly environment, casual dress code
Cons
not many advancement opportunities
I loved my job there and most people were friendly. But they rush you to get the orders out and expect you to not mess nothing up. On you breaks you get two 10s and a thirty but you have to be back in your position 2 minutes before break is suppose to be over and some positions are at least a 4 minute walk.
benefits
Cons
shorter breaks than told to get
Fast paced Made lasting friendshipsGood payBenefits with full time employmentProduction workCustomer order fulfilling centerCustomer returns department
  1. Employee Reviews