EVINE Live Employee Reviews

Evine live
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 22, 2019
Its extremely hot throughout the warehouse. They make you go work at other departments if they need help or if your department doesn't have the hours or any work for you to do. I worked there 3 year. Ending pay was 11.44. Starting pay was 10.85. They give 30cents raises if that every year. This job only good for the 2 wk vacation
Too Much Work for Too Little Pay
Visual Product Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 2, 2019
Evine promises career advancement when you initially interview, but in reality, this is not the case. As a company, they claim to not be doing well (as their stock value confirms), however, they continue to make poor business decisions and many employees will suffer and lose their jobs in regular layoffs because of this. Once you are in your department, you are stuck there because management refuses to allow employees to move departments, despite their particular skill set or degree. Don’t expect to ever get a substantial or even a slight raise here. Career development: None. You’re more likely to get laid off. Raises: Highly unlikely. Benefits: Only if you work a full 40-hour workweek. Breaks: Don’t expect to have time to eat. They expect you to be grateful for your job and work extra hard to prove your worth—but that’s just it, they don’t value you, your time, or your worth. It’s very unfortunate that this company is a sinking ship—because I feel it has potential to be a great place to work—if the workload was more manageable, they actually gave deserving employees raises, if you had time to clock out for a break, if you could have a few minutes to just sit down, relax, maybe go on your phone without someone having a fit about it.
Cons
No Career Development
At home order capture (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 3, 2019
They have weekly meetings and your supervisor has one on one with you and compliments you and coaches you to help you be more successful. They take good care of their employees. I love evine
TV Shopping network with online site. #3 in market
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMarch 29, 2019
Unique reseller with true selling format to dedicated audience nationally. Biggest challenge it is a dated format in selling that needs updated philosophy to match other major online resellers.
Pros
Can be exciting to see instant sales results daily/weekly
Cons
Constanly in flux on senior managment direction and decisions
Hot and back breaking place to work
Line Packer (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 26, 2018
I worked at Evine Live through Kelly Temp Services. The job was hot, tiring, long hours with little pay. The day started at 6 am and ended at 4:30 pm. There was a lot of Micro-Management.
Pros
Cons
hot, tiring, long hours with little pay.
Fun work place
Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 19, 2018
I don’t why I can’t come back to after putting a two weeks notice and went in the Army. Overall I had a good time working. I’ll probably refer this place anybody .
Pros
Good place
Cons
Not enough hours
Very Little Hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 25, 2018
While I worked there, in what was supposed to be the busiest time of year, I was only working on average 10-20 hours a week. It honestly wasn't worth the gas to drive to work. It is a decent place to work in terms of time off pay, management, and general working environment. For someone that doesn't need a very high pay rate or just needs to work to have a little extra money, such as college students, this would be an ideal place to work.
Decent
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 11, 2018
Decent fast paced environment. Lots of opportunities to learn various equipment and procedures. not a whole lot of advancement opportunities. usually very friendly coworkers. very laid back except holiday season.
Pros
friendly environment, casual dress code
Cons
not many advancement opportunities
stressful
Picker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 27, 2018
I loved my job there and most people were friendly. But they rush you to get the orders out and expect you to not mess nothing up. On you breaks you get two 10s and a thirty but you have to be back in your position 2 minutes before break is suppose to be over and some positions are at least a 4 minute walk.
benefits
Cons
shorter breaks than told to get
Fast paced
Outbound Packer/Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 25, 2018
Fast paced
Made lasting friendships
Good pay
Benefits with full time employment
Production work
Customer order fulfilling center
Customer returns department
Fun people
Visual Product Stylist (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJuly 20, 2018
Environment is great and most of the people are awesome to work with, a few bad upper management. Also management tends to micromanage and doesn't have a lot of transparency with their employees.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 2, 2018
This place is challenging and fun
We were able to help people shop for items
We received a wonderful discount on merchandise
Safe working environment
Great lunch options
Reasonable breaks and time off
Great flexibility
Pros
Free items during promotions, contests
Cons
stressful during holidays
Day to Day Bases
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 6, 2018
Each day varied. Answered the phone, process orders, returns, price match. Management was good at first. They promised advancement but never followed through. I would have to remind my manager after being on a probation what the next steps would be for advancement and ignored it.
Pros
Discounts, training and coaching
Cons
short breaks, no advancement
Good job/ some workers arent
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 11, 2018
I loved my job as a picker. I love working fast pace and on my own. Some of the workers there aren’t so friendly so stick to yourself and everything should be fine.
Pros
Good work
Cons
Workers
Evine
Picking (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 10, 2018
Evine was a good job. Evine thought me how to drive the cherry picker. It was my first job for order picking.
Magenment was fair. At Evine you have to be fast pace.
Pros
Very clean
Cons
Not good pay
Worst Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 28, 2018
Look, I’ve worked at some rough jobs. I’ve worked in fast food, a bar, a hotel, etc. This is BY FAR the worst job I’ve ever had. You become reduced down to a number and management will hound you over the dumbest things. That’s just off the phones. On the phones, you will have people screaming at you because they’re spoiled and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. When customers can’t see your face, and you’re just a voice, that makes them feel like they have the authority to degrade you, scream at you, and curse at you knowing that you can’t curse back. Do yourself a favor, and find somewhere else to work. This job isn’t worth becoming an emotionless zombie over.
Cons
Good co-workers and no advancment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 3, 2018
You never know how many hours you are getting a week because you never know if you will get sent home.

You can learn anything but no reward.

2 good managers but the rest are ok.

Good people.

Know you might not get recognized for hard work.

Working with the other co-workers. Really good people work there.
Evine Is not the place to work!
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 10, 2018
If you are homeless and in a job. Don't work there. they care about the numbers not the person. The co-worker are great to work with but the supervisors and management sucks.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
supervisors and management sucks
Customers could be treated with more respect!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 6, 2018
As a working employee and someone with a lot of customer service, I believe that the company could have spent more time with their customers and treated them with more respect.
Love this place
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNOctober 29, 2017
I have only been with the company for four months now and I have received one raise and two promotions. I have paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays. You can choose to work the holidays for overtime pay. They move you up from within the company and I hope to be here for many years.
Pros
Discounts and giveaways
Cons
Medical insurance is a bit expensive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EVINE Live. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight