Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc.

Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc. Employee Reviews

Contract company servicing Harris County
Evins was the contracting agency that hires into the toll road call center and storefronts. They were always quick to respond to questions and paid on time.
Pros
quick to pay on time. Receptive to questions
Warehouse
Working in the warehouse doing loading and unloading order picking big and packing boxing organizing inventory basically your overall warehouse work really easy not hard to catch up
Quick placement, decent salary
They were able to get me placed at a job very quickly. The assignment was short, but they stayed active in finding me new employment offers with other companies.
Great place to work. Wonderful people who treat you with nothing but respect. They’re flexible with hours and very understanding. Have plenty of overtime as well.
Nice, helpful staff
Everyone has been very helpful in the Round Rock office. They have benefits available, and direct deposit. Easy to submit time cards for timely payment.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Repetitive
worked for call center answering inbound calls for Texas Dept of Human Services, enrolling customers in medical insurance and medicaid programs for both English and Spanish customers.
Everyone is replaceable at any moment
There is absolutely no integrity here. So do your best to never make commission. If you do get close to getting an employee placed you will be fired before they have to pay you commission. Trust me. This place is has more shade than a pecan orchard.
Good job very outstanding place of employment
It's a great company to work for the staff are very patient and very understanding. I would and have recommended this company to a lot of family and friends.
JOKE Personnel Consultants
This company is horribly unethical and just bad! If you're not the ideal candidate you're considered a "DF"- for deactivate file. The owner walks around yelling at employees. There are no opportunities to grow, the "training" is a joke. Everyday you come to work and look for jobs for yourself! Women are required to wear skirts/dresses in 2019! Employees are just unhappy and crabby. The "older" women sit and snicker at you behind your back, like they're back in "prime" school. But they don't leave because they're over 40 and Evins Personnel is the only company that doesn't have advanced technology- so they feel right at home! They pay employees based on the "minimum pay they'll accept", which could range from $10-18/Hr.
Temp agency
Not a lot of work. Recruiters are not very responsive. Many times I call in to ask for work and no one calls back. The jobs are not very good, and the pay is low.
Cons
Not enough work
Decent place to work
I had a job most of the time.They were nice and friendly. Never had a problem getting a job there. they were quick to respond when you needed a job and made sure you got one.
Pros
work with you
Cons
Offer the same job a lot.
Avoid this place at all cost
This work environment is highly micromanaged and everyone in the building walks around on egg shells of fear of losing their job. The staff there are in tears, because of how they are treated. There is no organized training for a very out dated system and prepare yourself to go back into the 1970's. All staff is underpaid for what the going rate is. Very unclear on your commissions and it will never add up. Avoid this place. The best part about this job is finding people jobs.
Horrible Personnel Staffing
I had an assignment and was told I would be paid gas mileage and when I ask the Evins they referred me back to the employer and when I ask the employer they referred me back to Evins. The assignment with the colon surgeons at 4106 medical parkway staff are rude and make racial comments at times toward staff members. The new person on the block gets the horrible Doctor of which the staff that has worked there for 3 yrs and more do not want to work with him because of his demands the Doc has patient's coming in at 545pm so you don't get to leave work until 630pm. As if you have not been at work since 730am and don't have a life. So no the balance of work life is not good. Be careful with Evins because they don't value you as an employee and will not listen to any concerns they are just interested in their contract and getting paid.
Pros
some money
Cons
No concerns for the people they staff
Will get you through the door
The company is welcoming and relaxed. The staff is generally upbeat and helpful, in the moment. The will hire you for jobs that begin at a future date.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Lack of HR inquiry follow up
Disappointing Job
Too many people trying to do a job not enough training and poor management. Very structured and micro managed. Not empathetic and no balance between home and career.
Pros
Enjoyed wearing dresses and looking nice
Cons
Do not like being ridiculed and berated in front of peers
Evins is a cool place to work
Although it was a temporary job, I enjoyed my time at Evins and really liked the job they sent me to. Best part about this job was getting paid weekly.
Helpful, excellent placement
They did a great job. They offered quick placement, the job was with a reputable company, they did not hesitate to find me something else when that job ended.
Temp Service
I had a few assignments with this company and liked them all. Of course you kind of get to choose from a few. I met life time friends. They work with you wherever you are in life.
Pros
Flexible assignments / salary / Multiple to choose from
No Comment
It has been many years since I worked for this company, and have no comments. When I did work there, they were very friendly and assisted in getting me a stable job.
Avoid!
Evins does not want you to do well. The hiring process and offices are very old and outdated. To them you are just a body who can be easily replaced. They don’t want to find you a permanent position. The ceo and her receptionist are rude and manipulative.
Cons
A place to start and grow
While I have loved working with Evin's Personnel it however wasn't showing me the potential to grow or move up in different assignments I worked. A lot of time it was picking and choosing between candidates whom most had more experience than I did. However, I felt that I had a lot of good work ethic. Most of the time it seemd that workplace culture was diverse and accepting. There was times that I felt it didn't. I love being able to work and do what I love, that's the best part of it all.
Pros
Gaining the experience
Cons
Not given the chance to move up or being permanent
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7