Evolent Health Employee Review

View all Evolent Health reviews

Really nice ppl and excellent environment to work in
NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2013
Evolent health is a really really excellent place to work and teammates are so nice to get along with.

Other Evolent Health Employee Reviews

Productive and fast paced
Clinical Quality Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 25, 2018
Wonderful company to work for. I was given the tools and guidance to do my job. My Sr. Director was available all the time to answer my questions. I would definitely work there again!
Pros
Flexibility and pay
Cons
Short project
Productive and fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 23, 2018
Depending on the day of the week it could be fast paced or slow. I enjoyed assisting providers and member's with their health insurance needs. We discussed eligibility, benefits, authorization and claims statuses. Assisted with disputes and getting issues resolved.
Management was good, the workplace culture was upbeat.
The hardest part of my job was leaving. I've been working since I was 16 years old and this was one of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of working for.
The most enjoyable part of this job, being part of a team, encouraging fellow co workers to keep up the good work and the benefits that came with the job.
Pros
Free coffe, soft drinks, lunches on occasion and access to the gym in the basement
Cons
Closing the Corpus Christi site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evolent Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

69out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Evolent Health.