Evolution Medical Communications Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!!
Director, Meetings & Events (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJuly 11, 2018
Evolution Medical Communications is a great company to work for. I have been part of the company for over 3 years. Leadership is committed to making sure the employees are supported to do their best work because they do realize the role we all play as a team in the company's success. They trust and empower us to do great work. We take pride in our work and the camaraderie is strong. We are given a clear sense of where the company is going and how the company is doing during our quarterly town hall meetings. They provide a good amount of social activities allowing us to build great relationships with our team.
Cut-throat work environment
Assistant of Operations (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYNovember 26, 2017
I really don't want to give myself away so I am going to type in a very subtle fashion. You will do majority of the work and get basically nothing in return for a bunch of people who gossip, on-line shop, and enjoy their cliquish perks of being in the in-group. It reminded me of being in high school.
Positive Working Environment
Accounts (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJuly 18, 2017
Evolution promotes growth and achievement in all departments of the agency. I built great working relationships in my time there, and my co workers were really supportive and helpful. The agency offered great benefits and the pay was fair.
Pros
Great Benefits, Supportive Team, Beautiful Office, Fast Paced, Room for growth
Cons
May be required to work long hours but not often
Short Stay
Manager of Account Services (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJanuary 5, 2017
Was initially very excited to work for this fast-paced and innovative company. However, my excitement did not last, after finding out that, at this company, work life trumps home/family. After experiencing a very serious personal family tragedy, management showed zero empathy and even less sympathy toward my situation. Instead, the focus was on WORK. EMC remains as the most compassion-less and non-employee oriented company I've ever worked for. Thankfully, my time there was very short.
Pros
Vibrant office. Great cafe in the building lobby.
Cons
Poor communication. Disconnected upper management.
No work/life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYFebruary 13, 2016
High turnover rate, absolutely no life work balance, nearly impossible to work here if you have a family, if you have no children or your kids are grown it may work, mostly young and energetic coworkers, burnout rate is high, sometimes a disconnect between management, not all partners are in office which sometimes leaves a management void.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Absolutely no work/life balance
Very strong team environment
manager (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJanuary 9, 2016
i had a good experience with Evolution, they had great benefits and good pay. There was also the opportunity to travel a lot. The partners were great and always made themselves available and were very dedicated. Also a very strong team environment. My biggest complaint was that there was absolutely no work life balance at all which lead to a lot of employee turnover.
Pros
very nice work space, company happy hours, benefits were Phenomenal and great upper management
Cons
no work life balance
Provides a very tight-knit social atmosphere, with constant access and communications with senior management
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYOctober 15, 2014
Although the work/life balance is not the greatest, everyone works together as a team to accomplish similar goals. All co-workers are fantastic and the organization is great, providing excellent work. The hardest part of the job are the expectations for night, weekend, and work being done while OOTO. However, this is outweighed by the level of interaction you get with senior management and their devotion to your growth.
Pros
Senior Management Availablity, Coworkers
Cons
It was an energetic and fun work environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYFebruary 10, 2014
I would arrive at work around 8:45 and start working at 9

M job consisted of making calls, creating shell decks and timelines for our clients.

Want to know more about Evolution Medical Communications?

Ask a question