Evolution Wireless (Metro PCS) Employee Reviews

Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 13, 2019
Worst company ever!!! They always want more and more and never give you a raise. They steal from customer's and lie to them all the time they are scam artist.
Cons
Family oriented
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 22, 2018
This is my second time working for the company !
They are the best company to work for with you and your family’s interest in mind !
It has a structure that’s very easy to follow and understand .

Your next job should be with Evolution wireless
Pros
Peace of mind
Cons
Great Company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Providence, RINovember 7, 2018
I totally enjoyed working for Evolution Wireless!! They provided me with the tools I needed to succeed and grow. They were supportive and made me feel I was part of a family more than a company. The most I enjoyed about being with this company was being competitive which pushed me to go above and beyond to achieve my goals!! They never gave up on me!!!
A crazy experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MASeptember 2, 2018
With in two week of working there two employees transferred including the manger . I was left alone for a week to open and close the store although I did have some good training it was stressful at times getting stuck doing extra work with out any type or recognition. Two new hires come and a week later quite the location was really low key so there were barely any foot traffic so making commission was never possible I tried everything from flyers to boundless deals and still couldn’t get people in . My first time working as a sales associate loved the job just don’t like the company
Great Company
Sales Representative & Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMay 11, 2018
Great Company to work for with great opportunities, Great management team,, I will comment anyone to work for them if i know of anyone looking tot a job
Pros
Great Oportunities
good work place to build communication skills
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RISeptember 16, 2016
I've learned how to communicate better with people and also how to change my attitude and fix my temper. My coworkers and me get along well its only 3 of us so we are like a family, The hardest part about the job is dealing with rude customers and trying to calm them down but there are way to overcome anything and help out in any way, The most enjoyable part is being able to help customers with their needs and knowing that you've satisfied them in any way possible.

Want to know more about Evolution Wireless (Metro PCS)?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evolution Wireless (Metro PCS). Our community is ready to answer.

Evolution Wireless (Metro PCS) Reviews by Location