EVS Employee Reviews

As a worker I stayed deligent in my work and what ever I do.
EVS supervisor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 14, 2018
A typical day in evs was coming in and getting my assignment and starting my job and worked in a steady pace to insure the job got done the right way. What I have learned is that working independently is great, but working as a team is phenomenal. Management was a great help to me in what I needed to be the best evs worker. The culture here is great. Since day 1, I felt at home. I guess the hardest part of the job was having upset people trying to get in the restrooms whiledeep cleaning it. What I enjoyed the most was having daily contact with the guests and some of them was here on a regular basis, that was FANTASTIC.
Pros
Being with co workers.
Cons
The pay.
Fast paced environment
Porter (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 12, 2018
I was assign to different locations of the casino to clean. I had to multitask and really use time management skills for the casinos quick paced environment.
great workplace
United Health Care Rep | Alorica (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKApril 9, 2018
The job itself was easy, and the people were great to work for. On your feet for 8 hours so wear comfortable work shoes. The job will provide you with them if you need them to.
Easy work, poor management
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Cooperstown, NYMarch 27, 2018
The job itself is easy enough, as a housekeeper you are responsible for maintaining a clean environment in a clinical setting but there is lack of direction with the management team.
Amazing place.
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  New Buffalo, MIMarch 6, 2018
Great place to work, very kind coworkers. Typical day at work i would clean up any places that needed cleaning. Hardest part would be how small the facility was, not enough room for the really busy nights.
Very busy environment of which I welcomed.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oakland, PAFebruary 25, 2018
Working at UPMC in the EVS department was a great learning experience for me. I enjoyed the demanding work required during renovations and every day operations. I enjoyed the diversity of the crew and the city setting. I met and supervised people from different countries and found their culture interesting. I met many good supervisors and enjoyed each of them for who they were. Overall it was a great experience. I had a great Operations Manager and Director at the start of my employment there, They were very professional-great leaders. The second operations manager who is now Director was also great to work with.
Starting the shift by altering the daily schedule due to call offs, conducting morning Huddles, rounding areas, joining Infection Prevention monthly to round my assigned areas, operated the Tru-D ultra violet system, Satisfied requests from throughout the facility. Answered as many as three phone lines in order to achieve the common goal of cleanliness throughout the Campus.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Parking expensive
It was a good environment, but a bad job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lima, PAFebruary 7, 2018
I had a great time working at Mirmont. The people were nice, staff and patients. The work however was very soul draining. I didn't agree with the starting wage but overall it was an ok job
fast paced
EVS Assistant II (Former Employee) –  East Chicago, INJanuary 20, 2018
Management could use tweaking. Some workers were a little lazy and got away with that. It is in the healthcare field and there always was the possibility of getting sick from cleaning the various areas.
Ok
Duke (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 8, 2018
It's a ok experience it's not for everyone but if you love to clean it's the job for you I really don't know how else to describe it it's laid back you get your work done
Good
Bad
Extremely faced paced busy environment
EVA Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PADecember 28, 2017
An ever changing work environment due to the high traffic areas of customers. Loud and lively. Must be able to maneuver through areas that can become congested.
Great place to work except for the poor leadership
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 14, 2017
Leadership has created a hostile environment and has made the staff feel insecure about their roles. The staffing moral is beyond low, and unprofessional hiring practices are extremely apparent. Dishonest work habits by the leadership team. Staff go unheard. HR and Admin really need to listen to the staff about particular issues and not pretend that its not happening.

Worked there for many years and have seen a lot of change over in leadership. This has to be the worst that I have seen since I started working there.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great pay, awesome caregivers, busy place to work, great patients
Cons
Poor Leadership, unrealistic expectations for work loads, understaffed, unjust accountability for some, none for favorites
Productive work place.
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 13, 2017
Productive work place. Great people to work with every day. They have a competitive work force that's lets you climb the latter as quickly as you succed.
Nursing Home
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gas City, INNovember 20, 2017
has a mix of needs by the residents. The facility is not set up for some of them and is understaffed in many areas. The staff do there best . the company has no retirement plan and insurance is expenseive
A day full of messes.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, AROctober 26, 2017
I was in house keeping. Everyone wants everything done at once. You have to prioritize what you do. It's not a hard job, but it is exhausting. The 2nd shift doesn't have much time for a break.
it was ok
Touchpoint Associate (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 15, 2017
the pay was horrible no raises, completely unfair workplace, lots of favoritism, when you get to know people in the workplace here its kinda like family.
benefits
Cons
no raises, over worked
its okay
EVS Associate (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 11, 2017
The doctors and nurses think they're better than you just because you're an EVS Associate. Some of the staff are very messy and inconsiderate. It's like cleaning up after children. These people don't even know how to use the bathroom right. They leave feces on the floor, walls, etc. Very unprofessional here.
Pros
health benefits, paid time off
Cons
the point system, overpriced parking, and everything else
Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2017
Great team players and company very fast paced at times cleaning all equipment makng sure it's USDA ready and clean for inspection fir production to start on time
Evs
Worker, Parx Casino (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PASeptember 22, 2017
fast paced job. different times of the year a lot of overtime. Customer service type of job. good health benefits. And tip from customers. down side working overnight
Housekeeping Attendant
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Irving, NYSeptember 20, 2017
Cleaning patient rooms; emergency and surgery rooms; offices

Enjoyed working with other people; patients.

Friendly co-workers/supervisors.

Maintaining cleanliness.
Hard work
EVS Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 20, 2017
we didn't get treated respectfully. the mnagers would not manage properly. and the differential pay was not taken into consideration for differ shifts. ;