EWS Employee Reviews

It was a good environment to work. I just didn't like the hours. They never gave me enough hours and you had to be friends with a truck driver to get
Frac Hand (Former Employee) –  Karnes City, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Only was getting 15 a hours a week. In order to get hour you had to befriend a truck driver to receive hours. The only good thing about that they provided housing. The owner was the nicest person but his staff was rude.
Pros
Housing
Cons
Not enough HOURS
great
Seasonal Laborer (Former Employee) –  Redding, CANovember 22, 2017
Great people.with great pay. Would work for weeks on end, but the pay off pay was worth the long hours. Must have reliable transportation because you will be traveling.
It was a job
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Floresville, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Very shady company. We paid for benefits that were available sometimes and manager was also HR Rep with little or no communication in trying to resolve issues.
Pros
Paid the bills
Cons
Micromanaging in full swing!
Fun work place
Labor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 15, 2017
I like it a lot it was a lot of fun. We had weekends off. My boss was real cool they work with my out side schedule and any time I neededday of they worked with me.
Pros
Free lunch every mouth
Cons
We where real slow
Loans bussiness
Executive World Solution (Former Employee) –  Dominican RepulicJune 9, 2015
Typical day was making profiles for loans, i learned legal documentations procedures, nice co-workers, the most hard part was make contacts for collections.
This was a 90 day position for testing an upgrade of military equipment
Lead Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 19, 2014
A typical day was learning the test procedures, how to use the testing equipment, learning the personnel, and prepare for the actual testing.

I learned that all the training, the headaches and heartaches preparing for the actual testing was all necessary and worth while to make the testing a success. A group of new people with new equipment and nothing in common except we were employed for 90 days, came together and performed like they knew each other from childhood as best friends.

Management was strong and very supportive in every aspect of the testing. Great job on their part.

At first it was a little difficult. Once the newness wore off and we focused on the mission, everything was awesome.

The most difficult part of this job was when the day shift had given up and we were forced to take up the slack. As the lead I had to make a decision. Having to tell my people we were going to do what the other team failed to do was not an easy thing to do. It was better to complete the mission and have my team upset with me, than argue about who does what. The team did as instructed and did an excellent job. It was worth all the complaining, because management knew what went on and how it was handled. The team I was responsible for was rewarded for their efforts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all of my team receiving public notice for their work above and beyond the scope of their duties. Though I made a decision that required more out of them, the are the ones who deserved and received the credit due to them.
Pros
Team and personal satisfaction of a great test and the rewards the team received.
Cons
Having to take up the slack of a weaker team and my team was forced to produce more.
Early warning system operator
Maintainer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Sill, OKAugust 31, 2012
Good job. I conducted computer networking on a unix based computer. Were I also set up command and control post for the head of our company and keep him up to date on all battle based information.
Pros
great benefits/ good supervisor