Exact Staff Employee Reviews

Not great
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAApril 25, 2018
Wasn't the best temp aganice bout it got u jobs every once in a while I don't prefer to go back to it at all they do not pay u very much and never get raises
OK place to work.
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAApril 23, 2018
Have to always call for work assignments. Never at the same place twice. Co-workers are always nice and helpful. Those working for Exact Staff. The hardest part of the job, was not knowing when you will be working again.
Not recomended
Target DC Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 20, 2018
While the company that I was working for was very professional and pleasant , the management support and culture of Exact Staff lacks of integrity and values. Not a good experience.
Pros
Full time hours
Cons
not care or loyalty for the employees best interes
hard work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAApril 18, 2018
Some days were hard and fast paced. Some days were slow paced. Sometimes it felt like the regular staff blamed temps for mistakes. Other then that everything else was good.
Uneven wokplace
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMarch 10, 2018
No job security, unstable job Culture, no Compensation prospects
Frequent turnover in personal
1) Day to day frequent changes in the work attitudes
2) Frequent changes in work policy
3) Frequent turnover in managment
4) The most enjoyable part of the job was Lunch!
Pros
Fee Lunches
Cons
Work Attitudes
just different types of work
Forklift Operator/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 8, 2018
Get sent to a job assignment finish it and on to the next job assignment. Most jobs where temp to hire but sometimes they where short term. But over all liked working for them.
Pros
breaks
Cons
pay
Okay
Order Puller/Receiver (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CAFebruary 28, 2018
I worked there as a temp getting paid barebones minimum. For a guy who was looking for a paycheck it was cool but, for career sake they don’t care. I got out cause they didnt want to hire me.
temp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 9, 2018
The company is okay will find you a job. I personally dont care for temp jobs cause never know how long the last and if the company wants you they have to buy you out.
Pros
find jobs
Cons
keep looking on your own
Industrial
Industrial (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 8, 2018
The job was only temporary. It was fast pace, mainly packaging for shipments and for people who likes to work with there hands and feet. I was let go do to transportation issue.
Pros
consistent work schedule.
Cons
Hiring process take a while.
Pack,Pick
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 6, 2018
I would load boxes and pack them out. Also receive merchandise. I would pack the clothes, shoes, belts, and every other product to go to the stores. I loved the hours and days.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no health care
A productive work place
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 31, 2018
At the location i was stationed at I carried out many tasks in a days shift at work. My position was working in inventory control but sometimes i had to be flexible and fill in in other departments due to the knowledge i obtain,I learned how to operate machinery, and management was decent.The work culture was collective, people were friendly.The hardest part of the job would probably be the changes in shifts due to certain volumes of work, furthermore the most enjoyable part of the job would be that there was always something to do / stayed productive.
Pros
Some holidays off.
Cons
Some assignments are not perminant.
It's a temp job
Administrative Assistant/Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lebec, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Exact Staff is a temp agency. They will stuck you anywhere there is work. It's hard to get a hold of the agency when you have you need any info or need to update them.
assignments were hard to get from time to time
TARGET WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJanuary 19, 2018
i liked working for exact staff but it was hard to get or keep an assignment when the job slowed down. sometimes they had assignments out of town , but was difficult to get to due to lack of transportation.
Excellent Place of Fast Past Office Enviroment
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CADecember 20, 2017
The only thing that has it's con is that it took a while to be presented with my appraisal, as well as to find out that Exact Staff has very little room for growth and lastly, it offers no benefits of any kind. Side from that, Exactly Staff has been a place I have enjoyed and enjoy working for.
Horrible atmosphere
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WADecember 5, 2017
no communication from management and an impossible work load. Constant negativity from upper management and no responses when asked for help on certain projects.
from 1 to 10 I would rate 8.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 29, 2017
Great Mananger, average client company, always switching you from one company to another, the company will send workers home in the middle of day simply because they don't need anymore help. it makes me feel like I'm being use. feeling disrespectful.
Cons
short break
Helpful and trustworthy
Temp (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 2, 2017
Good placement agency, nice people I was placed at some great jobs I wish I could of kept. They do not waste time placing you and try to work with your schedule
Exact staffing is not recommended
N/A (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 21, 2017
So I went in on a Wednesday for an interview and I had to fill out the necessary application. I forgot my social security card because they need to make copies of both Drivers License and Social. I made an appointment to come back the following week on a Monday. When I came back that Monday they wanted me to fill out the application again when I had already filled it out last week. Some how they lost my application along with the resume attached to it. So with that being said I just left without saying anything. It just shows how unorganized and how much they don't care which rubbed me the wrong way.
ridiculous
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 20, 2017
job very fast paste,strict company they love to fire people or have a lam reason to fire people this company needs a whole lot of work this is the a bad company to work for
Pros
pay was ok
Cons
stressful, unorganized
Exact staff
Target distribution (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CASeptember 20, 2017
Alright. To work but very low paying for a lot of work I didn't really like the job my lead manager didn't have understanding nor did they give u gas for coming to work and ending up telling you they don't need you for the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exact Staff. Our community is ready to answer.