Examinetics Employee Reviews

Soul Sucking Company
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 12, 2019
Typical management structure where the senior level "executives" paid no attention to the little people.
One raise in three years, always on call, constant interruptions in personal life and zero recognition.
In reading some other reviews about this company, I would agree with one reviewer that the management team are drunks and sleep around. I heard various stories about expense accounts having "liquid lunches".
My boss at the time had many closed door meeting with one woman in particular - He got fired and she left (Her husband)
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Management, pay, work/home balance.
Road worrier
Occupational Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 10, 2019
You work for 60 plus hours a week. Stay in the cheapest hotels. the pay was low. the home office loved to play games with you. The techs in the field where always the ones to get blamed for mistakes that would happen in the office. The trucks where rolling death traps. they would often go shopping of mechanics shopping to sign off on there annual DOT Inspection.
Management bunch of drunks and sleep around
OSHA Testing Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 6, 2019
Not gonna waste my time talking a bunch of Brown Nosera who keep their offices more in order than their nit wit personalities. They really think they are doing something special, LMBO. Make more money working for Uber if I had too.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Working for Degenerates
what you learned
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SPECIALIST LEAD TECH, TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2019
since I been at examinetics, I have learned how to be more organized and work alone without supervision, a lot of travel Is required for this job which can have its ups and downs.
Pros
travel
Cons
communication
Nothing Good
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 29, 2018
My experience, Examinetics doesn't care about their employees. Drive Unit to site, setup, calibrate systems, test clients. Some sites you're moving daily, while others you might be at same site up to two weeks
Very poor training
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 9, 2018
Very poor training. When I was hired, my division was in crisis mode. No training at all & management kept blaming me for not knowing what the job entailed. Office politics were horrible & management had no idea. Regime change & overambition amongst management will kill this company. Very stressful to work under.
travel non stop
Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 12, 2018
great for people who have no families, wish to travel non stop & don't wish to have a stable home life or any grounding within their life. Pay is not sustainable in comparison to most states they send you to.
Not a job for the weak at heart or people who likes routine
OHS (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GANovember 5, 2018
I enjoy working for Examinetics because every day or every week is not the same, you won’t work the same routine schedule everyday, and you won’t be in the same state every week, it has it’s frustrating days, but it also has its good days, if your a person that likes to embrace new challenges it will be all good, I still laugh at myself driving this big truck on the roads, flying every week, going to places I never been, etc but when them systems start acting up on the truck in the middle of your testing 🤦🏾‍♀️ It can be very frustrating, I can honestly say that working for examinetics has taught me patience 👍🏾
Pros
Decent pay, Expense reports, managers who assist
Cons
Lower the employee healthcare contribution
Pay should have been better.
Data Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 24, 2018
Although there were little perks that we received that were nice, overall, compensation on your paycheck is what I think matters most to the employees. A lot of us were underpaid, instead of compensating, they would take away tasks from you and give to other people. One thing that employers seem to keep missing with regards to keeping great employees is to actually take care of those employees. Examinetics needs to do better at compensation.
Pros
Free lunches, non stressful attendance policy
Cons
Compensation
Fun job with the right crew!
Field Tech/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS 66212August 21, 2018
Loved working for Examinetics. The travel and fast pace of the different job sites and people I met. It is very very helpful if you have a great crew to work with, which I was lucky to have.
Every job site and pace is different so you may not get a full lunch or any breaks on one job site but then your next you will. It varies. I will say I really tired of eating out all the time. It will help to be creative while your on the road traveling and your stays at the hotels.

Want to know more about Examinetics?

Ask a question
Amazing CoWorkers and Benefits
Data Processor/QAQC Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 19, 2018
You have to experience a job like this at least once in your life. They have a very warm and inviting work environment and down in Data Processing is the best place to be.
Pros
Free Donuts every payday and lunch paid for during holidays like potlucks.
Cons
No room for growth, lots of favorites within the higher ups.
Great company to work with.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 26, 2018
I appreciate Examintetics in giving me an opportunity to achieve my goals when I needed, not only helped me in achieving they gave me experience. Travel was great. Meet a lot of different individuals and create friends and family.
Good job
Occupational Health Specialist & DOT driver (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 8, 2018
Travel (flights, and company truck 26 foot)
Training for 4 weeks.
Per Diem (when out of your state).
Sometimes, you may not get enough sleep.
There is a lot of flying and a lot of driving (car or truck) to the job site.
Training is good.
Managers are great.
You're working alone most of the time.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Away from family and home a lot.
February 26, 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Traveling is a large component to the Occupational Health Specialist role.

A good place to work
Medical Information Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 19, 2018
Examinetics is a fine company. The work environment is comfortable. There were naturally days where the stress levels were higher, but they were minimal at most. The biggest issue with the company is the lack of communication and the fact that they're constantly bleeding staff outside of management.
this job is cool
ohs (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2018
drive to different locations, stay at hotels, meals are paid for, get to sight see and the work itself is good because we are helping people by monitoring their hearing.
Pros
meals paid
Cons
not for everyone
January 15, 2018

Thank you for your response! Yes, we are in the service industry to help others stay healthy and safe at work.

Had to leave
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 13, 2018
This company pays people almost minimum wage. Fast food companies pay more. Don’t let the $27 daily per diem fool you. If you don’t work you won’t get paid. Examinetics wants you to give up your life to go on the road but won’t pay you for it. They had the nerve to ask us to come onto Indeed and give a good reference..... If you did right by your employees they wouldn’t talk about the company..... Period, not a good place to work,
Pros
The people in the field you work with
Cons
The corporate office has no clue
January 15, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are evaluating per diems and ways to stay competitive in the market.

Great corporate structure
Finance (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 12, 2018
Examinetics has been nothing short of amazing in my time working here.

The people I've had the opportunity to work with here have been amazing. The amount of respect and support from the managers is incredible. I don't run into anything impossibly hard to do - but I do find my work challenging.

The best part of this job has been running into corporate employees who came from working out in the field. Our field techs are expected to do a lot right out of training and we recognize that their amazing work ethic allows us to do our jobs to support them from the office.

I see a company learning from its mistakes, innovating for the future, and expanding into new lucrative markets. We're seeing consistent growth and improvements within the company as well.
Pros
Great managers, amazing recruiters, younger employees, constantly expanding
Cons
More communication between departments and with our field techs
January 15, 2018

Thanks for the great feedback! We are constantly looking for ways to improve communication across the organization and from the corporate office to the field and back so that it is circular in nature.

Examinetics is amazing!
OHS (Current Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 27, 2017
Examinetics is a great company to work for. The company isn’t a typically corporate manage type. The training is hands on and you actually get to meet the people at corporate and ask questions and interact. Recommend this jobs for anyone looking for a different field and experiences.
January 4, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments! We appreciate hearing good news.

Great Opportunity
Certified Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 21, 2017
Working with Examinetics has definitely been a range of emotions but overall my experience has been awesome. If you enjoy helping people and traveling, you can kill 2 birds with one stone with this job. In the past year I've worked with this company I've also had an equivalent of about 2 months off also. The time is spread out with my weeks off and weeks our company is down for the week due to some holidays and such but it is really the most time I have had off than any other job I have been with. I feel spoiled at this point not knowing what other job could compare if I do decide to leave.

This company invests a lot into their employees providing hands on training in the corporate office in Kansas for 5 weeks and in getting us certified to do different aspects of the job as well. They take care of all travel from flights to rental cars and even reimbursing for the money you may spend on hotels and food while being away from home.

There is alot of freedom that comes along with working for Examinetics. If you are a person who is independent and a self starter then this job is perfect for you. You will be required to take on a lot of responsibility and make decisions on your own for the most part while you are out traveling. There will also be a lot of down time while out working but still getting paid all the while. The job in itself is not difficult at all and there is a lot of room for promotion. Only being here a year, I have already been promoted to being a trainer and I have enjoyed every step I've had to take along the way.
Pros
alot of time off, travel
Cons
alot of time alone, sometimes in small towns
January 4, 2018

Congrats on your new trainer role! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and presenting a realistic picture of the alone time on the road.

Travel, Have fun, Meet new people and get paid for it
OHS specialist (Hourly) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 21, 2017
I am working in this company for a year as OHS. No plans to leave.
Many of those reviews from before are coming from people who are miss-match for job positions. As OHS i had great experience from the start:
Paid training 5 weeks, paid all travel expenses to other cities for training, paid travel to home and back, reasonable paid meals.
Sometimes I had issues but they were resolved immediately.My CSC does great job in scheduling. Supervisor support unlimited and at any time (call any supervisor for help, not only immediate supervisor). IT support available, helpful and capable, unit support is getting better every day. Equipment required for job shipped by UPS on time every time.
Overall i had better experience with Examinetics than in my previous jobs.
Job requires Truck Driving what means compliance with DOT. They just switched to ELD so no paperwork.
I have 2015 Peterbuilt, had some issues but all of them were resolved (Call and they schedule repairs) so i have truck in good shape. Had no DOT pull overs, on the scale they waive at me and I continue driving (DOT good standing). Small repairs like light bulbs and fuses i fix myself, submit time adjustments and get paid for it.
All supplies are reimbursed in seven days. Just mail receipts. Hotel stays too, meals, tolls etc.
With Clients I had ONE bad experience. Over 50 great ones, and many just regular. It depends on ME how well i will be treated. Client ordering meals for you, drinks, production samples (bread, snacks, candy, drinks etc) is not unusual.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
1. Pick right position what will
  more... suit you: Hourly or Rotation
2. Plan accordingly in all aspects of job.
3. You must be self starter. There is no supervisor to push you.
4. Be organized and act on time.
I had no problems with paychecks. Direct deposit every 2 weeks.40 hours regular pay, overtime 1.5 times. 2 bonuses paid (over $600)
Reimbursement for expenses every Friday. I use separate credit card for those expenses, 1% cashback, this year over $300, no fees paid, Free coffee at Pilot for fuel points, airline points, 5 free nights in hotel to use anywhere. Just examples of extras...
Home every weekend, Paid holidays, paid vacation...
Good benefit package, 401K match, dental, vision, uniform...
Helping people to improve their life (great feeling).
Pros
Travel, benefits, fun to work
January 4, 2018

Wow! Thanks for your feedback. The role of OHS sounds like a great match for your skills and life style.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Examinetics. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight