ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company Employee Reviews

Treat employees excellently
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 16, 2019
I've worked for ExamOne for quite a while, They and Quest treat employees very well, compensate fairly and are very flexible and understanding of needs of employees.
Awesome schedule
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2019
You are a contractor when you are a Mobil phlebotomists, so everything that is scheduled is sufficient to you. You have to be good with time management and it’ll be great balancing work life with personal
Pros
Contractor
I currently work for this company as a traveling Paramedical Examiner
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Renton, WASeptember 13, 2019
I am able to set my schedule, I can put in for what days I want off & I can take holidays off. I get paid per exam. I travel to the applicant's home or office
It has some good and bad points
Medical Examiner/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA and Tucson, AZSeptember 12, 2019
Pros: You can make A LOT of money here but you have to work for it. Good flexibility. Being a single mother, I liked the fact you make your own schedule. You set your availability and you make appointments based on your availability. Its not a repetitive job.

Cons: This is not the job for single parents with young children. If you want to make money you have to be able to work long hours. You will use your own car and pay for your own gas plus the expenses needed for your car. No benefits or PTO. If you want time off you have to adjust your schedule.
Negative
Mobile Phlebotomist/Pararamed Examiner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 11, 2019
This place is a joke. They will send you to Indiana if you stay Cincinnati do not pay gas mileage unless your one of they’re buddies. Pay is terrible. I made 400$ every two weeks. Employees do not get raises. Unless you in the office answering phones and gossiping about everyone you are nothing to this company but another body. I quit this company and put in a two week notice. The put in the system that I was terminated
Pros
Cons
Not paid what you are worth. No gas mileage for travel
Needs Management
Field Ops Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 10, 2019
Does not represent Quest Diagnostics at all!! Needs management and local HR. Other than that this would be a nice job - very easy to understand and must be a Team Player.
Pros
Under Quest Diagnostics
Cons
Exam One business structure
Long commute and not enough pay led to becoming burnt out.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 7, 2019
Culture was pretty good but the amount of work I was responsible was not properly compensated. I also live in Harrison Township and so the drive out to Troy every day really became a pain.
N/a
Paramedical Examiner/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2019
It has always been an excellent experience. The clients. The staff are just superb. This is where you could begin it all fresh. This is where to dream big.
Working for free
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee) –  MississippiSeptember 4, 2019
You only get paid the collect specimen and signature and nothing else after your two day training. Agents and managers talk to you like you are nothing.
Pros
Pick your own time to work
Cons
You doing a lot of work off the clock, “unpaid” work.
I do not recommend this job.
Phlebotomist/Medical Examiner (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXSeptember 4, 2019
I was fearful of driving such long distances and fearful of doing examinations at peoples, especially because i did not know any of these people and i would have to do a assessment at there homes. The boss had her office at her trailer which had several dogs jumping on you when you opened the door and the boss would smoke in her trailer.
ok job to work at
Phlebotomist/CSR (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NJSeptember 4, 2019
If you are wanting to do Phlebotomy work, this is not the job for you. It's 95% customer service and 5% clinical work. The agents curse you out and the manager there backs you up but her boss basically wants you to be used and abused by the life insurance agents
Team oriented, Manager support.
Examiner for Insurance (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 4, 2019
Highly recommend Examone. Work at your own pace with strong support from Manager and Office staff. Clients are very respectful. Very appreciative of this opportunity.
Pros
Work on my own schedule.
Cons
Could be more monetary compensation.
Great management and team environment!
Mobile Medical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Thurston County, WAAugust 31, 2019
Great managent. Very understanding environment and everyone is a team player. Coaching and guidance of fellow employees and praised when you do good. And compassion and help when you do not...exacly how a work environment should be...supportive of each other. You can make your own schedule. Only bad thing is work is per applicant..not per hour soonweexaminer's posted I've seen other reviews for people as an examiner there may be 3 people at 22$-28 per person.and the next week 15 people. Examiner position only.
Pros
Great management!!! Make your own schedule. Work from home office. Pays well.
Cons
Not enough work some weeks.
Its a good work experience
Certified Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 26, 2019
They more help with people of different cultures. They play favorites. But as far as work goes. It's a good experience. They don't pay for gas and you don't get paid all of your mileage. Also they don't help with car repairs using your own vehicle. It's alot of wear and tear on your vehicle.
Pros
The experince
Cons
Too cliqueish
Good place to work at
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 22, 2019
I just started this is my first job as a phlebotomists thay took there time with training made me feel comfortable with everything thay I need to do I am on my own so I had to believe in my self and Rely on my training I am doing a great job out in the field if I do say so myself
3rd Party Paramedical Insurance
CSR (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 21, 2019
Small family owned business that's stressful its self.Boss is not what she appears to be. She means well .Fast pace very detailed job.Phones Phones Phones
Phleb/cs rep
Phlebotomist/CS REP (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NJAugust 14, 2019
If you want a job that only does Phlebotomy this is not the job for you. it is 97% phone calls and 3% phlebotomy work. You will get cursed out by insurance agents and customers. The pay is great but you will get in trouble for things that are out of your control, because of your examiners. It's like you are a telemarketer.
Good place but need more $.
Phlebotomist/Travel (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILAugust 10, 2019
Like working with the public drawing blood. The pay isnt to bad but you have to work your butt off to make a good check. The only thing I didn't like was that you don't get paid for the work you do at home. And its alot.
Pros
On your own
Cons
Alot of unpaid driving.
Overall experience was good
Nurse Paramedical (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 1, 2019
Working as a paramedical person was very supportive of my skill base and client interaction was very good and sometimes informative as to their life diversified life styles.
Pros
Pros was the expanding of my overall patient experiences
Cons
Lots of paperwork.
Working with the company was new experience as per working with insurance companies.
LPN, Paramedical Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 1, 2019
This was a new experience as I was responsible for clients receiving their life insurance. Met new clients, daily and was involved in a preliminary medical exam, with questions referencing past medical conditions and evaluation of general current medical condition. Daily exercising my phlebotomy skills and other bodily fluids for lab analysis. Overall experience with Exam One was very educational and fulfilling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company. Our community is ready to answer.