Excalibar Minerals

Excalibar Minerals Employee Reviews

United States14 reviews
The pay isn’t worth the duties. You don’t really learn a lot and it doesn’t seem to further your career. I haven’t been with the company for a very long time but I’m just the couple weeks I’ve been there I realized I needed to find a better job due to the lack of money.
Very great place to work happy have that job wish I could go back but I have better thing in store for me wish people that join there team it's was very good learning experience
Pros
Don’t waste your time! This place is a meat grinder. No upward movement and manufacturing equipment is subpar. Short notice OT with no regard for your family. You can work at HEB and make more money.
Pros
Cons
Treated like a pice of meat...
only work here if you really need employment.

lots of long hard hours and they don't care if you have children at home.

they talk about safety but don't really care,
Pros
paid 30 minuet lunch
Cons
everything
I worked there on weekends as a contractor. Managers were willing to show up for meetings and lunches to keep the project going. I learned that producing great software was not enough. It also involved culture, philosophy, collaborations, understandings, and everything else.
Pros
Nice view office, easy parking, fresh ground coffees
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great Plant Manager who cares about all of his employees. Co-workers are like family and all respectful of each other. Hardest part of this job was being laid off but I will forever have memories of my family there. Learning different jobs and testing procedures.
Pros
meeting people in the oil industry
Cons
being laid off
I met a lot of different people working here. I wish I could've learned more about making Barite. Barite is used in drilling for oil. Management and all my co-workers were nice and very helpful. I love this job. I was so disappointed about the layoff.
I have put in ten hard years of employment. It is a good solid company, but unfortunately business has been slow and employment is being cut.
Poor lack of acknowledgement for employees in receiving correct amount of pay. Work multiple positions but, doesn't get paid like I was suppose to. Not the best company to work for when it comes to safety.
Production facility. When the work is up business boomig. Great benefits.
Pros
learning different machines and equipment
Cons
Work Culture
Management really cares about you and how much you impact the company. They treat with a lot of integrity and respect.
Pros
Good morale
Cons
Pay is not competitive
I was the Admin Asst for this company for approx 2 years. I maintained all office files, reception,customer service, lab reports, payroll, time sheets, inventory.supply order,cleaning,new employee safety training and orientation, plant managers personal secretary responsible for his detailed hiring process,reports, scheduling all employee annual insurance coverage meetings, safety meetings,I scheduled all of the Plant Managers travel and all employee travel for mandatory training.
Pros
I had the most amazing boss and I loved my responsibilities
Cons
Lay off due to lack of work
I have been here long enough. My career goals are completely different from the type of work I do here. I am going to school, earning my BA in Digital Media Production, and want out of the factory life.
The money is good as well as the benfiets, but you work all the time.
Pros
money
Cons
work all the time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excalibar Minerals. Our community is ready to answer.