Exceed Enterprises

Working at Exceed Enterprises: 40 Reviews

United States40 reviews

enterprisecommunityclientpeoplecompanygoodtimegreat

Unfavor employee vs favorite employee

Wonderful people to work with but supervisor and boss pick favorite of employee. They don’t treat fair and let their favor employee to pick where they want work and throw lots work to unfavorable employees. Also they let favorite employee to get best comfortable chair and tools and unfavorite get bad chair and bad tools that don’t work well.They lie to us about layoff to temporary first but they keep favorite and layoff unfavorite temporary and permanently employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Not treat everyone equally.

Content

The team work, support, knowledge and loyalty the staff of Exceed live by makes working with the company and doing my best every day a goal in everything I do.

Exceed Enterprises insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Your next job

Exceed Enterprises includes and supports there employees, providing continuing education courses and growth within the company. Strongly suggest Exceed to anyone looking to find a great company to work for and co-workers who become family.

Great company to work for.

My typical work day is great, I self manage my time and work. That I need to be organized at all times. Great support from my supervisor. Great culture. Some of the service coordinators and some group homes. The clients!!!

Why I work at Exceed

If you have a passion to help people with diversabilities if you like a challenge Exceed Enterprises needs your skills and talents Working at Exceed is like working with family why

Exceed is a great place to work!!!

Exceed is a great place to work The company has a great mission and wants staff and clients alike to succeed in their job goals. If you have a passion like I do to want to see individuals with I/DD achieve their personal goals whether it be in employment or community inclusion with their peers then this is the place to seek employment. The staff and management are friendly and team players. The CEO is approachable and wants to hear ideas that staff have to help clients or the company grow. As a new staff member your not thrown into your job; your trained and supported. I have been pleased with my employment benefit package and Employment Assistance Program. It is generous and gives lots of options to choose from.

Exceed success

Exceed Enterprises is a great place to work if you are looking for a positive, family like work environment. Management is wonderful and everyone knows everyone, weather you work alone in an office, or on the warehouse floor. I have never been a part of a tighter nit employer, I absolutely love working here.

Values

Exceed is a great place to work, they really follow their mission statement. There is a lot of flexibility and the management team does their best to take your suggestions into consideration. Our clients always come first.

My job

I like my job and the people I work with. For the most part they are a good company to work for. They have excellent benefits. A lot of vacation time and seem to be very understanding when you are sick.

Helping people

Helping people succeed in many areas in their lives feels great! Love working with our clients. We build wonderful relationships with businesses and community partners. We believe in everyone success.

My Day

This is the best job I've ever had. I go to work happy and come home the same. I work with a small group of special needs people teaching them job skills. They are some of the best people I've ever worked with. I have learned that you better leave your preconceived notions at home because these people have a way of always surprising you with their ability. The staff and management are the best, The best part of the job is when a client has an AH- HA ! moment and learns something new.

Enriching & Rewarding Workplace

Work is rewarding. Learn something new everyday. Opportunity to help individuals with diverse abilities. Differences are embraced. We exist to serve with compassion.

We believe in possibilities

I Love working for Exceed Enterprises the mission to help the community is fantastic. The community is supportive as well as the State, Brokerages and County we work with. Together we support one another for the community of people who need support to excel in the community.

Exceed enterprises review

It's a great place to work if you are looking for good work college's the time and days are good too the work is easy for the most part and if you need help someone's always willing to help you out in any way they can

A joy to work here

Exceed has been a welcoming and supportive company to work for. The team is helpful, friendly and supportive and I have always felt like my skills have been appreciated and utilized. Due to the nature of the work of support services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, there are often a lot of unexpected changes which can be challenging. However, the team at Exceed strives to work together to meet and overcome these challenges as effectively as possible. Everyone works together to ensure that the needs and expectations of the people we support are always met, and we strive to challenge everyone within our organization to better themselves and move forward in their lives and independence. It is truly a joy to work with such a dedicated, compassionate and hardworking team and to feel valued within the organization.

We are performance-driven with a sense of humanity and embrace diversity.

My typical day at work is mostly interesting and productive. We have significant amount customers who need different parts and assemblies. Therefore, if you are the type of person who loves to learn new skills, Exceed Enterprises Inc. is the best place for you.

How I really feel about Exceed Enterprises

Sometimes you are given an opportunity to see the clouds open up and experience good deeds. You know, heart felt, sometimes tear shedding moments that you may have thought only happen in Hallmark movies. Working at Exceed Enterprises opened up some clouds for me. I had and still have the privilege of seeing the wonderful staff, workplace culture, on the job and outside of the job experience that I will carry with me for all my life. This Company actually does follow their mission. We have to. We actually serve our client community with every move we make. Always thinking to do the right thing. Looking forward to continuing to serve our clients. The best part...working here has made me a better person.

Exceed Enterprises is a wonderful place to work!

Exceed Enterprises is a wonderful place to work! I really enjoy my job and learn something new everyday. The days can be very hectic, but I feel that I am making a difference here. The leadership team and my co-workers are very pleasant to work with. Everyone is supportive of each other and pitch in and help out. The benefits and paid time off are very generous. Exceed pays 100% of my medical and dental insurance. It's a great company.

Exceed Enterprises

Exceed is a wonderful non-profit to work for. Typical day of work? YOU are working with great people that share the same values for supporting people with diverse abilities. You can be in the office or out in the community making a difference with our clients. Management has a great since of family and family first. The work life balance is awesome. The work life balance and what we do with and for our clients is what I love about Exceed Enterprises.

Exceed Enterprises - Work Futures! Making a difference in our community

I have worked over 3 years at Exceed Enterprises in Work Futures. As an Employment Consultant, I have a very rewarding job to be able to find integrated employment for people of all abilities. I get to support others in employment and watch them grow confidence, independence and financial security. Exceed is a supportive employer that honors your work in the field and making a difference in our community. In Work Futures, you will have flexible hours, supported teamwork and meet some truly amazing people.

Great company to work for!

Exceed has a great workplace culture and working here you will feel like you are making a positive change in the community and in our clients lives. Exceed has faced many challenges with Covid-19 changes but I think we have really took everything in stride and have overcome a lot.

Common questions about Exceed Enterprises

Answered by current and former employees at Exceed Enterprises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exceed Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Exceed Enterprises in popular locations

• Exceed Enterprises
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?