Excel Partners Employee Reviews

Disappointed
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 2, 2018
Have found over the years that Excel has currently lost what made it special: personal knowledge of requirements and challenges for jobs, time to talk to work out surprises. Need to be more careful detailing true job requirements and expectations. The personal, advocate touch is gone.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Chaotic office, misrepresented jobs
Great Environment
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutMarch 29, 2018
Working at Excel Partners was a great opportunity. It taught me how to work in a fast pace environment, how to multi-task, and how to handle difficult customers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Administrative
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 5, 2018
Like to learn a lot when I work hard
Management works hard to get you out on positions
Workplace culture within corporations needs to be a good fit
Pros
Great Clients
Cons
Clients that aren't so great
Excel Partners has always supported me in finding temporary or permanent work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 7, 2018
I would recommend Excel Partners to anybody seeking temporary or permanent work. They are extremely professional and pleasant to work with especially Tara Burns-Kiniry.
Great company
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 22, 2017
Well balanced, fast paced and great coworkers. A lot of experience throughout the office. Someone is always willing to lend a hand. Would recommend to a friend or someone looking for work.
Good Agency to work for
Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 20, 2017
Worked through excel partners at morrow and co. Both companies were good to me. Didn't have issues with either one. Pay was a little low but not sure if there has been improvement.
Excellent workplace for advancement and opportunity
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 2, 2017
Excel Partners makes it enjoyable to go to work - career driven but easy going. Excel management is always open for suggestions and the staff is knowledgeable confident and motivating.
Very fast paced and lots of phone work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 3, 2017
Excel Partners was an agency that would send you out to various companies. The company I was sent to was a very fast paced environment. Must be able to multitask. Must be able to seek information. The company was not information generous. It seemed as though you had to be in the "click" to be successful at the job.
Pros
You had a steady income.
Cons
Prepare to be stressed out for 4 hour shifts at a time.
Fun work place, team player
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 22, 2017
Everyone work well together. Great communication. Hardest part dealing with different personalities and some co-workers that are not team players. But you have to continue to be the team player help the best way you know how and move on to the next tass.
Pros
Free lunch some times
Cons
short breaks
Professional
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Professional organization with knowledgeable staff, good communication. Firm handles job searches for top companies in Fairfield and Westchester counties. They do a great job representing their clients.
It was nice
Packer (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MIOctober 2, 2016
Working here was pretty nice. The only thing I really had a problem with is that the pay wasn't really enough but other than that the people were nice they were always on attendance and all of that.
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 29, 2016
Management and workers absolutely great. They were very helpful and gave enough room to exercise skills and experience. Great company.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
N/a
Customer service representatives
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMay 4, 2016
They make it seem like you're going to get a job doing various Administrative work, but it's really a customer service representative job for Comcast. The training isn't as thorough as it should be. The tutorials should more be interactive. They push you into the job before you're actually ready. The turnover rate is really high for a reason. There's stick rules for pretty much everything. Never met anyone who was actually in charge.
Pros
Pay is above minimum wage
Cons
Very strick. A lot of rules.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMarch 7, 2016
I worked at a call center for a local cable company. I learned how to be more patient than what I already was prior to working for the company. The hardest part of the job was answering the phones and listening to customers either yelling or crying about their service.
Pros
Breaks were by state law
Cons
Need to train a little more prior to going on the floor.
Wonderful Company
Customer Service/ Payment Processing (Current Employee) –  Bethel, CTAugust 12, 2015
Recruiting companies don't often listen to their recruits before they're sent off to act as temp workers for the companies they are hired on the behalf of, but my experience with Excel has only been positive.

Though the company I am now working at on behalf of Excel has its own issues, my contact at Excel has been very helpful in helping me navigate my time while hired.
Unfortunate
Temp (Former Employee) –  Stamford CTFebruary 12, 2015
Unfortunately with this company you are not appreciated, they seem to have people come in and out like minutes of the day.
Great Recruiters Who go the extra step
Candidate Who worked with a Recruiter at the firm (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 15, 2014
I worked with Excel Partners on helping me find the next step in my career. They were very professional, took the time to get to know me as an individual, what my goals were both professionally and personally.

The Finance / Accounting team helped provide me with opportunities along with providing me with every chance to promote myself in the best light possible....all while keeping my best interest at heart.
Pros
True Professionals / Genuinely care about their clients
a
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 1, 2014
For a temp agency there was always consistent work, which is all you can ask for.
Excellent Recruiting Agency
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 10, 2014
Always got good assignments through Excel. Very knowledgeable recruiters.
Pros
free training on MS Office
review
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 20, 2014
I was not satisfied with this job because I believe they were very unorganized and the management was poor. What I liked about the job was how easy it is to get the job done and satisfy the customers.
Pros
Nice, fun steady job
Cons
No consideration for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Partners. Our community is ready to answer.