EXCEL TEST PREP Careers and Employment
- Company sizeless than 10
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
You’re seeing all 3 jobs at EXCEL TEST PREP because we can’t find any available jobs at EXCEL TEST PREP close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Senior Math and English Tutor in Fremont, CA
on April 17, 2019
The bosses are understanding, the students are hardworking, and you get to really make an impact on the lives of young teens who have college aspirations. The company gives you a structured lesson plan but they also provide you with room for flexibility so you can tailor your lesson plans to the needs of different students as well.
Test Proctor in Fremont, CA
on April 25, 2019
It's good for college students as a second job/side hustle. Pays base minimum wage and hours are low. Also, you have to drive to different locations, but you can just study when you get there which I appreciated. The management is accommodating and flexible with schedules as well. There isn't any room for job advancement so it's basically a temporary job unless you work as a receptionist in which case, MAYBE you can go further, but most likely not. Coworkers are very friendly and nice as well. It's a solo job most of the time, however, so don't expect to make friends/relationships outside of work.
SAT Critical Reading Instructor in Fremont, CA
on May 21, 2017
Appreciated the independence in teaching curriculum for diverse students. Great instructors and resources for teachers looking for teaching opportunities.
Project Manager in Fremont CA
on June 23, 2014
I spent 5 years, working on several projects in marketing, project managing, and administrative tasks, while proctoring and also tutoring. Great Management but I was ready to move on towards something that reflected my Degree in Computer Information Systems.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- EXCEL TEST PREP