ExcelaCom Employee Review

Great for Starting out
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 28, 2016
This is a good company to join if you are a recent graduate.

The issues are predominantly with the lack of room for advancement past consultant and poor upper management.

Once you are placed into a role you will be there until the project is canceled or you quit. Management makes no effort to swap out employees or to cross train. There is NO Org Chart, even though the company is less than 300 people. You will only know those who you work with unless you make an effort to reach out to people on other projects.

Other ExcelaCom Employee Reviews

provide me green card
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 16, 2019
Provide me green card after working more than 10 years. Work is Very busy I like it a lot and get hand on and good experiences while working at their clients.
A stepping stone for college grads
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 8, 2018
I barely could live on the salary of a Business Analyst, even when living in the Herndon VA suburbs. I currently make 4x that now at my new job with benefits.

Management had favorites, which was difficult when it came time for promotion/reviews if you were an introverted person.

At the time, there was a lack of projects so there were multiple people on the bench waiting.

People were amazing to work with however.
Pros
people were amazing to work with
Cons
No 401(k) match, lack of new projects, management not forward thinking