Excell Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Temporary factory work until hiring.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Saint Clair, MOJuly 17, 2018
Good place, great people. Temporary service to help find jobs. Every time i have gone through excel to find employment it has always been a good experience i recommend it to anyone looking for employment.
One of the best places I'v ever worked
Deskside Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2018
Excell has great benefits and the managers are very helpful and understanding. Excell has a outstanding discount program will all the major brands and companies.
Best Consulting Company I worked for
Project Manager, Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 21, 2018
Excell Data provided me the longest stretch of consistent work while working as a consultant. I commend the work the leadership and staff do to ensure each worker's skills are up to date and the relationship with the host company is one that takes care of its NPWs well.
Pros
Very good temporary work
Cons
Very good temporary work
n/a
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Prairieville, LAApril 9, 2018
i had fun and enjoyed workng there .good peaple and good pay i would refer other peaple to go work there.they treat peaple like a family not like a number
Director (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 16, 2018
Excell Data was a good place to work. Their list of clients was exciting to work with and the problems we help clients solve were interesting. Excell Data worked to solve leading edge problems without and contraints
New experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tylertown, MSFebruary 26, 2018
The job was to build cooling towers and maintenances them. On some plants we were only to change the field out of the towers. The best part about the job was being able to travel.
Good contrating company.
Microsoft Contractor (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 12, 2018
The Team at Excell Data Corp are very professional, they are really good at finding a contracting position in a wide variety of clients they have - including microsoft.
CompuCom just with a new name
Level 2 Technician (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJanuary 24, 2018
eXcell, the name alone should deter you. Like a cheap rip-off version of Microsoft Excel this company will really show you how cheap they like it. This is Compucom, operating under a different name for their "Technical Outsource Jobs". No Job culture here. No raises. No benefits (Sure you have benefit options but these options will take $1+ more per hour off of your pay). The chance to advance is slim to none. I worked here for too long (5+ Years), hoping the company would wise up but they never will. Most of your co-workers will be pleasant, but not worth getting paid close to minimum wage while doing technical jobs. Save your breath, look elsewhere, there are better companies out there that treat their workers with more respect.
Pros
Co-Workers are generally nice
Cons
No Benefits, No Raises, Bad Pay
Working out of a Job
Field Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 3, 2018
There was little supervision and time management. When work started and we were instructed to break down computer components, there was an immediate desire to hustle and get the job done fast and efficiently. Without proper time management we literally worked ourselves out of work.
Pros
Served breakfast and lunch each day
Cons
There was little in work ethics and consistency
Nice place to work, freindly
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJanuary 2, 2018
CompuCom is onsite at Intel providing the IT Services with other related contracts. Biggest draw back was no contract to hire positions. Lack of structure in a changing field, constant employee turn over.
Pros
Certification Program
Cons
Contract only
Okay company to work for
Support AV group by assist Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 26, 2017
good opportunity to get your feet wet, no raises or promotions
is not what you know, but who you know
if the HR likes you, you are set no matter what you do you do not get much recognizion
Pros
steady job
Cons
too much favoritisim
bring in more fun stuff to due for the customer service reps to be part of
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cass City, MINovember 20, 2017
you have to sit for hours with out a break. lunch breaks are cut short if mandated. their is no enjoyable part of the job because you are always getting yelled at by the customer. management needs to do more for the employees
Cons
short breaks, healthinsurance
Senior Technicial Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 6, 2017
I have had the privilege of working for eXcell for over 4 years. It is a great place to work with a great group of people. The environment is one of collaboration and respect. I really enjoy the work life balance. They do not micro-manage me and trust me to do my job to the best of my ability.
Great work/life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 3, 2017
Super supportive team members and management. Great work/life balance - able to work from home as well as in the office. Collaborative recruiting approach.
Pros
Option to work from home
Cons
High deductible health insurance
Poor management and advance
Production (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 19, 2017
It not a good environment to work very unorganized and lack of communication as well as Management money wasn't that good I would not recommend this job to anyone . The turn over rate their is high due to poor work environment because you would free to death if you worked in shipping.
Pros
A job
Cons
Poor management
Excell Data
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 13, 2017
Great place to work as a technical recruiter. Commissions are fair and benefits are good. Work environment is good and schedules are flexible and relaxed.
fun place to work but stressful something
Cna (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 25, 2017
I think excell really is a good place to work as any other place they all have promble. my self as a cna all cna should be paid more than what we make

that at least 15,00 dollar an hour not only at excell that at all nursing home
Brass Tacks contract desktop support.
Albemarle Site Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 17, 2017
Everything revolves around the ability to meet SLA and just do the job, regardless of wrong or right. As a outsource you are expendable and must be willing to accept that. If the company that hired CompuCom/excel says they want you replaced , no reason has to be given, you are gone and a replacement is found.
Pros
Better pay than other contract support providers.
Cons
No real loyalty to those hired unless you are part of the click, this is common among these companies.
Wonderful environment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 17, 2017
Scheduling, answering phones, handling inquires or preparing letters and documents to send via e-mail or regular mail, interfacing with clients, handling any task per the CEO
Pros
Perfect fit
Painter Helper (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 3, 2017
Greast place to work everyone is friendly and they care about the employees . I would love to work with them again sometime in the future. The management really took care of our daily needs
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
No health care