Play YouTube video button
72Above average

Excell Employee Reviews

United States55 reviews
Featured review
Excell selected this as a representative review
Best Consulting Company I worked for
Excell Data provided me the longest stretch of consistent work while working as a consultant. I commend the work the leadership and staff do to ensure each worker's skills are up to date and the relationship with the host company is one that takes care of its NPWs well.
Pros
Very good temporary work
Cons
Very good temporary work
Normal work load
Currently below normal work load due to most users working from home, which I was allowed do for training of certifications needed for work. Which they have a lot of material available for people to use and get even more certs.
Fun place to work!
Here at eXcell you feel like you are part of the team as well as managing your own desk as an individual contributor. There is a solid work life balance and a true understanding that we all have families and life happens. I always feel supported and appreciated for my work.
Good pay
Sometimes the locations are far away from a town but if you can find people ya can ride with it does not feel so bad but this company has good pay and good benefits and that’s what i am looking for
Excell
That is a good company all you need to do is be responsable and you going to move up be on time and if you going to miss make sure you have and excuse other then that you going to move up
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
i like the company
I like my work environment is excellent and pleasant
Terrible management!
The management in the Rocky Mount area was terrible a guy from the Connecticut area he would barely train us and the support from the other teams was almost non existent! They setup me up with a team of slackers who were clearly not about working and most of the time I had to run the office by myself most of the week they barely showed up then they turned on me to get me out!
good
enjoyed working for the companies but im only looking to go foward and better myself not all companies was worth staying with the horrible safety and rude coworkers
Fast paced IT department.
There is a lot of training on the job for the various IT situations that arise. The management is easy to talk to and help you achieve your goals as much as possible.

All in all, a good place to work.
The job helped me in many ways as a man build character. I now have a lot more experience in the field co-workers have taught me a lot.
- Everyday were the usual
- I learned how to read builds, what material i needed, and safety precautions on cite.

- the people in the workplace were manageable to be around.

- the work climate were the most difficult part of the job.
Easy going work culture.
Calm and easy going work environment. Pleasant atmosphere to work in.
Office manager is pleasant, workload is doable and not excessive. Hours of work are compatable with needs. But I did not like driving to Tulsa everyday.
Overall great environment with great people involved.
Everyone I worked with on this project was positive and forthright with their needs and desires for success. The goals, although lofty, were definitely achievable. Good overall feel with a logical need to keep the customer happy. Excellent place to work for due to the culture.
Poor mangement
Poor management unfair work conditions unfair pay dangerous environment for any one slave driven improper breaks you are required to do everything but not paid for.
Hard working enviroment must always be alert
Productive workers willing to help with first starters on the job. Dress code is casual T-shirt & jeans & steel-toe boots. Job enviroment does not discraminate & must be on time.
Excell was a company that hired people for temporary work. They were friendly and tried to find you jobs in your area but some qere out of my area.
They didn't require a drug or background check which I was ready to do. There was a long application process but they were friendly and helpful.I was hoping for a permanent position but they found none
Liked working for excell
The employees and management was amazing to work for. Every place i have been sent out for work was a good work experience. The company's that i was sent too was good with temps to come.
Pros
Good place to work.
Cons
It is a foot in the door
My direct lead was great to work for. She was not afraid to let you know you messed up, but she would take the heat for you, if you were in the right. This makes you work harder to make sure you do what you are supposed to do.
good company
i like this company they have good work opportunities and you can get paid over time all you want as long as you want , they pay good and alot of overtime
Pros
overtime
Cons
short lunch breaks
So So
Excell was a good stepping stone. It will teach you to work fast, be efficient with your time management and handle a high volume of client needs. Overall, it was a positive experience.
Temporary factory work until hiring.
Good place, great people. Temporary service to help find jobs. Every time i have gone through excel to find employment it has always been a good experience i recommend it to anyone looking for employment.
One of the best places I'v ever worked
Excell has great benefits and the managers are very helpful and understanding. Excell has a outstanding discount program will all the major brands and companies.