Excellence Services, LLC

Working at Excellence Services, LLC: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Demanding and Diverse work day

Everyday is a new experience. New tasks come about often. The work can be challenging, however always rewarding. Management will let you know immediately if your work is not up to standard. It's a great place if you want to work on improving yourself.

Organized and Productive

Working with ES for over two years, I have been able to learn a lot of skills in all facets of the property management and landscaping maintenance. I would say that they offer a competitive salary in the industry, and I recommend this company to those who look for stable and challenging work.

Pros

I gained irreplaceable experience within the company.

Excellence Services, LLC insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job

Decent workplace

I enjoyed it and learned a lot in this private residence.Of course, the standards are very high.The management is professional and result-oriented. We were given a steady shift schedule. The company culture values dedication, loyalty and initiative.

Pros

Great pay, steady schedule

Outstanding

The executive team was bright and responsible, I was provided various of sources for the job. The manager assigned tasks and projects, and I was eventually able to grow and deliver more than I could imagine. In all, I loved this fast pace and variety of the work. Would work there again.

Pros

People there are supportive and hard working

Cons

Not from what I experienced there

Great people to work with

Great working environment and amazing team. The management is very supportive. The supervisor will guide you hand in hand to get familiar with the work after joining, so that you can adapt as fast as possible.

Pros

Rewarding, competitive salary and benefit

Results driven, responsible team

Productive workplace. Management is really hands on and help guide you to do better your job. I got laid off as they outsourced accounting functions eventually. I would love to go back to work there, but for my field there have been no openings yet.

Pros

Great people, engaging work environment

Professional management and good pay

I liked the professional manner in which management and employees carried themselves. The coworkers and supervisors help you in need and give you a lot of support. The pay and benefit here is good.

Fast paced, great pay too

Management offered channels of open conversations and I’m aware of the high expectations since training. I was excited to wear multiple hats and solve issues, and that improves various types of skills that I haven’t been able to discover before.And above all, it’s rewarding as the company provides great compensation.

Pros

Paid lunch, and decent health benefits.

It's a place where you can learn and grow.

I am glad that I left the hotel industry and chose this job. It's a great team here in Excellence Services and I have been able to demonstrate my abilities and develop new skills here.

Great pay, high pressure,

Following the signature of your NDA, you are thrown into a chaotic work environment, ghost service, you cannot speak with, or be seen by principals. While trying to do physical tasks, you are objectified by a team of online, offsite and onsite, PA’s, and must respond to online chat in minutes.Consistently short staffed, safety protocols out the window, serve your time and get out as quick as possible! Give notice and you will be walked off site like a criminal, staff threatened not to give references for past employees, only employment dates confirmation given.As soon as you start, your job is advertised, as most people don’t last 6 months. Agencies know all about this place, and have rehoused good employees. They do not pay vendors at random, , and at whim, so do not recommend previous suppliers.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Poor Mgmt, Bullying, Hard to get time off.

Great place to be

Service-driven and detail-oriented environment that values constant improvement. It is fast-paced and there is never a dull day.The hiring process is intensive and thorough, which is completely understandable for a private home setting.

Great experience overall!

Always kept busy with new projects. The team helped me out a lot and I could tell they cared about my success. I was sad to leave but was relocating and could not commute to the area anymore.

A Well-Structured Private Setting

This is a very well-structured private setting, they have many protocols to follow, which makes a smooth household running. The homeowner is a very private person, confidentiality is very important to him. And they have very high expectations for employees, they cost highly to hire excellence to work in their home, I enjoy to work with them.

Pros

Employees are well educated and professional

Cons

Very high expectations

Good pay, miserable job.

My experience here was being micromanaged and completely different than what I expected. The job description and actual duties are very different. The environment felt toxic and I dreaded going there. However, they did pay well.

This is a professional company that you can succeed in.

I appreciate the chance to work for Excellence Services. This is a drama-zero setting, our staff is professional, we respect each other and learn from each other, I keep growing since I got here. The company also values the staff and treats them fairly, I enjoy my workdays.

Productive, Fast-paced, and Professional

I’ve been with Excellence Services for over a year now and it is a great professional place to grow and learn. It’s a small team atmosphere that gives individuals the autonomy to share their expertise and knowledge and see the real impact of their hard work pay off!

Common questions about Excellence Services, LLC

Answered by current and former employees at Excellence Services, LLC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits