Excellence in Dentistry
View all Excellence in Dentistry reviews

Excellence in Dentistry

Excellence in Dentistry Employee Review

Excellence in Dentistry Dental Assistant Review - Hard Work & Dedication Are Recognized

I am a long-term employee who has found fulfillment working in this office. Those who are interested in helping others, enjoy working through challenges, & being a part of a team spirit, will be successful here.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Great co-workers

very busy, fast paced office, trained dental assisting on the spot. great team of co-workers. Easy to get along with others. Most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made.
Same roleSame location

Stressful and high pace

The job is extremely high pace and very stressful. We work long hours and are open 6 days a week! However, it's a rewarding job when you can help a patient.
Same location

Best Career Choice Ever

I have worked at Excellence in Dentistry since 2006 and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be apart of this amazing team. I love that our office is owned by a caring, Christian dentist who values his work and patient's health above making a huge profit. Our patients are treated like family and I see this everyday. I love that we are encouraged to give back and have a huge presents in the community. I really like that our office rewards staff on their performance and not just on now long they've been here. I started with no experience but because I cared about our patients and my co-workers, I was given training and coaching to move up to a team leader position. I have always felt completely safe and I value that I am trusted. We do work hours that most benefit our patients so I work hours most people would consider odd for a dental office but I appreciate that I am still able to spend plenty of time with my family. I also really enjoy working with my co-workers. Everyone has a team attitude and works very well together with no back stabbing or gossip. Another point that is important to me is that I know what is expected of me everyday and that I am always kept busy. I love having a purpose and knowing that I am truly making a difference.

Pros

Beautiful and safe office, great co-workers, caring owner, $$, trusted

Cons

No retirement plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence in Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits