Excellence in Dentistry
View all Excellence in Dentistry reviews

Excellence in Dentistry

Excellence in Dentistry Employee Review

Excellence in Dentistry Receptionist/Communication Coordinator Review - Loving Family Atmosphere

This place was like working with a family. Everyone in the office is wonderful and nice to everyone else. They really care about each other, and love to help out where they can. My experience there was short due to schooling, yet I was sad to leave and would love to work there again if given the chance to.

Pros

Like working with your family.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

like working in a family

Loved working here! Everyone is super friendly and willing to help when it is needed. It can get Rushed at times but it just shows how much people love this place
Same location

Hard Work & Dedication Are Recognized

I am a long-term employee who has found fulfillment working in this office. Those who are interested in helping others, enjoy working through challenges, & being a part of a team spirit, will be successful here.
Same location

Great co-workers

very busy, fast paced office, trained dental assisting on the spot. great team of co-workers. Easy to get along with others. Most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence in Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits