Excellence in Dentistry

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Hard Work & Dedication Are Recognized

I am a long-term employee who has found fulfillment working in this office. Those who are interested in helping others, enjoy working through challenges, & being a part of a team spirit, will be successful here.

Great co-workers

very busy, fast paced office, trained dental assisting on the spot. great team of co-workers. Easy to get along with others. Most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made.

Best Career Choice Ever

I have worked at Excellence in Dentistry since 2006 and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be apart of this amazing team. I love that our office is owned by a caring, Christian dentist who values his work and patient's health above making a huge profit. Our patients are treated like family and I see this everyday. I love that we are encouraged to give back and have a huge presents in the community. I really like that our office rewards staff on their performance and not just on now long they've been here. I started with no experience but because I cared about our patients and my co-workers, I was given training and coaching to move up to a team leader position. I have always felt completely safe and I value that I am trusted. We do work hours that most benefit our patients so I work hours most people would consider odd for a dental office but I appreciate that I am still able to spend plenty of time with my family. I also really enjoy working with my co-workers. Everyone has a team attitude and works very well together with no back stabbing or gossip. Another point that is important to me is that I know what is expected of me everyday and that I am always kept busy. I love having a purpose and knowing that I am truly making a difference.

Pros

Beautiful and safe office, great co-workers, caring owner, $$, trusted

Cons

No retirement plan

Stressful and high pace

The job is extremely high pace and very stressful. We work long hours and are open 6 days a week! However, it's a rewarding job when you can help a patient.

like working in a family

Loved working here! Everyone is super friendly and willing to help when it is needed. It can get Rushed at times but it just shows how much people love this place

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Loving Family Atmosphere

This place was like working with a family. Everyone in the office is wonderful and nice to everyone else. They really care about each other, and love to help out where they can. My experience there was short due to schooling, yet I was sad to leave and would love to work there again if given the chance to.

Pros

Like working with your family.

Productive and fast paced office to work in if you are trained properly for the job

A typical work day consisted of seeing patients, doing procedures, cleaning instruments and rooms, and helping others when needed. I learned a lot about the dental field and also learned that sometimes people can be mean to you just to make themselves look better. Management was strict and always seemed to be busy. Whenever a question was asked to them, they would give you a look of 'why don't you know that already?'. Co-workers were fun. Lots of laughs happen in this office. There seems to be groups that form and if you aren't a part of one, you are left out of lots of things. Hardest part of the job was not being trained properly. Being asked to do a procedure that you can't even explain to someone what it is, is a little unsafe and nerve racking to me. Being asked to cover up someone else's mistake didn't sit well with me either. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the patients face when the pain is gone and hearing them say we did a good job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence in Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

Learn about Excellence in Dentistry in Troy, OH

• Excellence in Dentistry
  • Troy, OH
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?