Excellence in Dentistry

Excellence in Dentistry Employee Reviews for Dental Assistant

Dental Assistant4 reviews
United States4 reviews

Hard Work & Dedication Are Recognized

I am a long-term employee who has found fulfillment working in this office. Those who are interested in helping others, enjoy working through challenges, & being a part of a team spirit, will be successful here.

Great co-workers

very busy, fast paced office, trained dental assisting on the spot. great team of co-workers. Easy to get along with others. Most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made.

Stressful and high pace

The job is extremely high pace and very stressful. We work long hours and are open 6 days a week! However, it's a rewarding job when you can help a patient.

Productive and fast paced office to work in if you are trained properly for the job

A typical work day consisted of seeing patients, doing procedures, cleaning instruments and rooms, and helping others when needed. I learned a lot about the dental field and also learned that sometimes people can be mean to you just to make themselves look better. Management was strict and always seemed to be busy. Whenever a question was asked to them, they would give you a look of 'why don't you know that already?'. Co-workers were fun. Lots of laughs happen in this office. There seems to be groups that form and if you aren't a part of one, you are left out of lots of things. Hardest part of the job was not being trained properly. Being asked to do a procedure that you can't even explain to someone what it is, is a little unsafe and nerve racking to me. Being asked to cover up someone else's mistake didn't sit well with me either. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the patients face when the pain is gone and hearing them say we did a good job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Excellence in Dentistry?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence in Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Excellence in Dentistry Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Dental Assistant

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Learn about Excellence in Dentistry in popular locations