Excite Health Partners Employee Reviews

Working here has been great
Pharmnet Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 18, 2018
I have had no issues reaching resources when needed for my travel or contracts.

I am reimbursed for travel the next check and never have had an issue.
Pros
Work remote, paid weekly. decent Medical
Cons
No PTO
Better than some Contract Firms
Outpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 5, 2018
Offers full-time and benefits. Good range of opportunities, including contract-to-hire. Attention to Employee needs, including health, dental, vision and life benefits.
No pto
Remote Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 31, 2018
No PTO offered to coders but, offered to other employees. Don’t believe me, ask them. Promise long term contracts, given only two weeks notice before contract was up.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Benefits very expensive, no PTO
Hands Off
PMO Lead Revenue Cycle & Core Systems (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN 37932March 26, 2018
Contract work. Work for the client but paid W2 by Excite. Excite is just a contracting company. They place consultants into market positions that an individual qualifies for.
Excellent
Virtua Heath (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJanuary 20, 2018
I never had an issue with Excite. They always paid on time-salary and expenses. They took care of all of my reservations as well as checking in on me from time to time.
Wonderful Place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 31, 2017
Such a great place to work for and with. Each individual I encountered while working for and with Excite was a pleasure to work with. My experience with Excite was great overall
Incredible opportunity if you want it - commissions effective day 1
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
Excite is a place that you make a career out of. The team and culture are amazing, the management is fantastic, and there is no ceiling to your potential growth.
Pros
Travel, growth opportunities
Cons
it is a grind
Fun and fast paced
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 15, 2017
Great company to grow and learn! Fast paced career with healthy competition to keep you motivated everyday. The workplace environment is fun and laid back but everyone works hard day in and day out!
Inpatient Coder RHIT CCS Loved my manager
IP Coder, RHIT (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 15, 2017
Worked at Excite for over 3 years as an Inpatient coder. I've worked for many firms & know much of your experience is based on your Manager. Fortunately Excite has 3 clinical managers who are very good at giving feedback in a positive manner & treating coders with respect. The operation team is very supportive of you as a whole.

There are various opportunities to grow within and they have promoted coders to auditor. One of the best coding vendors I"ve worked with.
Pros
communication encouragement
Cons
use excel spreadsheets
If your desperate
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJuly 20, 2017
Nothing really to look forward to except their paychecks that keep coming every Friday. Seem to be outdated with payroll system where you still have to login in an excel spread sheet with a pen.
Productive and fun enviroment
Employee (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 22, 2017
I enjoy working at Excite. As long as you are willing to come in and grind you will enjoy this company. While the hours can be long, the team and the environment make up for that. Everyone who works here is really laid back and fun. Management is always willing to offer support when you need it. The company sponsors a lot of different outings and office event, that helps break up the work weeks. Overall, I am really enjoying my job at Excite.
Pros
Lots of company events, flexibility, good compensation packages
Good company
Surgery Coder (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 16, 2017
Great company. Be sure to get client specifics before you start to be prepared for the surprises they don't tell you about until later. Ask questions regarding availability of work.
Pros
Compensation, schedule flexibility
Cons
Poor management
Cerner consultant
Center analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 24, 2017
Loved my assignment with Excite - experienced recruiter who knows the ins and outs of the consulting world. Client reps knew the client. Process moves quickly - pay weekly, full reimbursement - no complaints
Pros
Pay weekly, professional team
You take out what you put in
Sales (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 14, 2017
I've worked at Excite for 2 plus years and its pretty clear the negative reviews are from people that don't want to put in a lot of effort. That type of person won't make it here very long. The culture is extremely competitive, we compete for everything. Its their (our) dna. If you like that, you'll love this group. No politics/BS - pure meritocracy.

They comp/bonus you based on it.

My advice to those thinking about Excite:
If you are looking for a place to relax and make some calls, get in when you want, fly under the radar, you probably won't like it here. Run from this place.

If you want to push yourself, are willing to put effort into your job & like a competitive environment. Run to this place. You can do really well here.
Pros
support from mgmt, push you to be your best.
Cons
sales & recruting is 24/7.
Awful company, nothing more than a dollar figure.
Coder (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 30, 2016
You're nothing more than a dollar figure at Excite. They don't treat employees fairly, they will pay you x amount of money and charge the client 100% more then what they'll pay you. No PTO until working at least 6 months (which usually doesn't happen) and they'll try to avoid talking about PTO period. They don't have a lot of clients nor jobs available.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, lack of work, and relationship with clients, treats unfairly
Excellent company that does not micro manage!
Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 7, 2016
I love working for Excite! This is my first experience to work with them. They hired me based on the need of the client and my qualifications, and allow me to be adult and responsible and don't bug me with lots of unnecessary paperwork micro managing. This allows me to focus on the job at hand. I know if I need something all I have to do is call. I have learned a lot during these past three months and look forward to the upcoming months as I am allowed to transition into many roles under my title. Co-workers are awesome! I love the W-2 payroll system and insurance benefits if I elect to participate. Honor system may not work for everyone, but if you are mature and have integrity, this is the company to work for!
Great place to work!
Remote Coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 24, 2016
I have loved working at Excite. It is so nice to be able to work 100% from home, and still have a supportive management team. My Recruiter was very helpful and knowledgeable on the position from the beginning, so I felt comfortable going into everything. Since then, the Coding Manager has been very easy to work with and always available when I have questions.
work
Coder/Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJune 24, 2016
I love what I do at Excite. I appreciate that they treat me as a valuable employee. They are very good to work for. I usually work from 7 to 3:30, but if needed can flex my schedule. I love coding but right now work volume is very low so I am looking for something to help fill in the loss of hours or that might become a regular position that has a better and maintains a large work volume. I want to work 40 hours a week with overtime when needed by the facility.
Cons
lack of work load
Great company
Epic Go-Live Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCMay 11, 2016
I have enjoyed my contract with this company.The project manager was very supportive. The pay was above average and I would like to work with them again in the future.
Great company, excellent opportunities
Epic Go-Live Consultant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 14, 2016
I was happy with my whole experience at this company. The staff members treat the consultants very well. They kept in contact with me while I was on assignment. I also liked the hospital I was working at.
Pros
Great opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excite Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2