Excite Health Partners

Excite Health Partners Employee Reviews

Great Company
Wish they had more projects for me! Great recruiting team, but not enough projects to stay consistently busy and have more job security.
You get what you put in
This job is truly about you and what numbers you want to see. if you are money driven and goal oriented you will do really well here! Management is great and they make an effort to make sure we are happy and working towards our goals
Terrible job
Company cheated many out of our pay and the company treats your unfairly
Never will work here again I hope they get things together worst company I ever worked for
Worst place ever!!!!
This is the worst place any coder could ever work!!
They do not communicate, you are given no instruction on what the client really wants and if you ask the client to show you then your manager gets mad. They expect you to pick up the entire thing with literally 20 minutes of watching someone run through the program that they use, and you are not supposed to have any questions at all!!!!

Absolute NIGHTMARE ….never should have even accepted the job as I wasn't thrilled with their unprofessional interview process...… LESSON LEARNED for sure!!

Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
management sucks
Remote opportunities
Excite has multiple remote possibilities. As a manager, their temp-to-perm program allows one the opportunity to focus on day-to-day operations while your coding team is being trained by them. Option to transition to a permanent coding professional is a plus.
Pros
Good leadership; good follow-up
Cons
None at this time
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
They give the clients all the power
I was hired for a specific client. I had training, 100% auditing, all of that. Worked for the client for 5 months and they decided they didn't want me on the account any longer. Excite gives all the power to the client and does not offer any "back-up" or support of their employees. Also was not told there was no PTO or vacation time when I accepted the offer so I had to work other days in order to have Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's Day off.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
No PTO, holiday, and only get a raise if you do not take PTO.
Great Place
Excite Health Partners was a great company to work for. This was a contract with St Elizabeth Physicians. They were always communicating with me on the assignment and how it was going. Even after contract ended I received a call.
Pros
Was always avilable if I had a question.
Cons
No cons..
Ride the wave
It's no secret that recruiting is much akin to riding a rollercoaster. There are ups, there are downs, but ultimately the little wins make every day worth it.

I'm in charge of how I run my day, and I'm held accountable to produce results.

That being said, I'm in charge of how much I bring home. With a little elbow grease and a little bit of luck anyone can do well here.
Pros
Salary, Commission, Bonuses
Cons
Hard-work, results-based, people-centric business
Remote
Remote opportunity with flexible scheduling depending on the client you are working for. Pay was pretty marketable in comparison and management team was very responsive to my needs.
Pros
remote
Cons
stability
Working here has been great
I have had no issues reaching resources when needed for my travel or contracts.

I am reimbursed for travel the next check and never have had an issue.
Pros
Work remote, paid weekly. decent Medical
Cons
No PTO
Better than some Contract Firms
Offers full-time and benefits. Good range of opportunities, including contract-to-hire. Attention to Employee needs, including health, dental, vision and life benefits.
No pto
No PTO offered to coders but, offered to other employees. Don’t believe me, ask them. Promise long term contracts, given only two weeks notice before contract was up.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Benefits very expensive, no PTO
Hands Off
Contract work. Work for the client but paid W2 by Excite. Excite is just a contracting company. They place consultants into market positions that an individual qualifies for.
Excellent
I never had an issue with Excite. They always paid on time-salary and expenses. They took care of all of my reservations as well as checking in on me from time to time.
Wonderful Place
Such a great place to work for and with. Each individual I encountered while working for and with Excite was a pleasure to work with. My experience with Excite was great overall
Incredible opportunity if you want it - commissions effective day 1
Excite is a place that you make a career out of. The team and culture are amazing, the management is fantastic, and there is no ceiling to your potential growth.
Pros
Travel, growth opportunities
Cons
it is a grind
Fun and fast paced
Great company to grow and learn! Fast paced career with healthy competition to keep you motivated everyday. The workplace environment is fun and laid back but everyone works hard day in and day out!
Inpatient Coder RHIT CCS Loved my manager
Worked at Excite for over 3 years as an Inpatient coder. I've worked for many firms & know much of your experience is based on your Manager. Fortunately Excite has 3 clinical managers who are very good at giving feedback in a positive manner & treating coders with respect. The operation team is very supportive of you as a whole.

There are various opportunities to grow within and they have promoted coders to auditor. One of the best coding vendors I"ve worked with.
Pros
communication encouragement
Cons
use excel spreadsheets
If your desperate
Nothing really to look forward to except their paychecks that keep coming every Friday. Seem to be outdated with payroll system where you still have to login in an excel spread sheet with a pen.
Productive and fun enviroment
I enjoy working at Excite. As long as you are willing to come in and grind you will enjoy this company. While the hours can be long, the team and the environment make up for that. Everyone who works here is really laid back and fun. Management is always willing to offer support when you need it. The company sponsors a lot of different outings and office event, that helps break up the work weeks. Overall, I am really enjoying my job at Excite.
Pros
Lots of company events, flexibility, good compensation packages
Good company
Great company. Be sure to get client specifics before you start to be prepared for the surprises they don't tell you about until later. Ask questions regarding availability of work.
Pros
Compensation, schedule flexibility
Cons
Poor management