Execu|Search Employee Reviews

Misinformation given prior to hiring
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2018
Pay and time frame to become a permanent employee not accurate. Not informed that there was no onsite parking. Job I was told I was being submitted for is not the job I received and i am not challenged
Pros
Cons
Parking, pay
Temporary to Permanent positions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
This place was an agency. They sent me to a job 2 weeks after I was let go from a job of 18 years. The job was temporary and now they continue to look for something else for me. Great and understanding people.
Pros
Helpful and Kind
Cons
nothing really
Difficutly with payroll
Agency Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2018
Had a difficult time getting paid from week to week. Submitted my payroll forms and each week was unpredictable. When I contacted the staffing manager regarding my issues I was treated in a dismissive manner. I would never work for this agency again. You never know when you will get paid.
Cons
Not paid as scheduled or in a timely manner
Execu Search
Office Temporary (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2018
Execu Search is an agency that helps you to find employment. The assignments are generally 1-2 weeks at a time but there are options to find long term work as well. It is a great option for people who are looking to gain professional experience.
Great Assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 19, 2018
Assignment was with Universal Casualty & Insurance who needed extra staffing following hurricane Irma. My position was customer service that focused on taking and processing new claims. Very fast paced as new claims increased by 300%.
Pros
Company provided free lunch and because of the volume of calls, we were paid for the lunch hour
Cons
It was a temporary assignment.
The workers were helpful.
Interventional Radiology PACU RN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2018
A professional workplace. The work assignment on a daily basis was acceptable.There was always management personnel that was accommodating to concerns of the employment. The work enviornment was fast paced at times, but peers were always there helping me out as necessary.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
No paid time off
No problems there.
Software Trainer & Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Melville, NY 11747March 21, 2018
Easy going data entry job. no problems. My account rep was cool. the job assignment was easy and laid back. We were allowed to take an hour for lunch but was paid for a half hour lunch! Sweet!
Pros
We took an hour for lunch but was paid for a half hour lunch!
Cons
healthcare is pricey.
Excellent Staffing Agency
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  New York StateMarch 4, 2018
Agents are hard working and attentive to personal needs such as location and salary. Makes extra effort in communication with rehab directors. Will relocate if needed.
Very unprofessional
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 3, 2018
This company by far is the Worst!! They LOST the contract with MOST Schools, through BOE,they never even informed paraprofessionals working for them. We had to figure it out on our own! Worst Management as well!!
Pros
Cons
No Respect for their workers, terrible wages
Good
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2018
Long days, long hours. lower to middle management is really good. upper management is nice and cares about employees. The work life balance is tough if you don't live in good commuting range.
lack of care
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Execu/Search is a temp agency.

The education and care to the agency: the job-seeker is placed is very minimal.

I think when you place a job- seeker with an agency. You should have a care for the seeker: client and collaboration.
Senior Director Healthcare Services
Senior Director of Healthcare Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2018
managing your own desk, managing and working with my team, prioritizing and working under pressure while maintaining 50+ person work cycle, payroll issues, middle management with clients
very good management
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 4, 2017
I didnt work directly with anyone from execu search because they are an agency so they help you find a job. My case manager was really great and it was easy to get in contact with her and she help out a lot with finding me a job.
Cons
Did not pay well
productive place to work for
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
they value theyre employees opinions and needs. they treat everyone as equal and they were always available to resolve any issue. theyre payroll department is excellent. i never had any issue of late payment or any other sort
Great place to grow !
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2017
Execusearch is Temp Agency with endless opportunity. This is the perfect job for any college student who is trying to find their niche in the workforce.
job
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2017
felt that it should have been more professional when it comes to informing about a positon.

also when it comes to availabilty , the company seem not to understand that having a case on the day of the assignment is not the best thing for people .
Great
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2017
Great company. Very professional. Supervisor was extremely hands on and attentive to my employment goals. Although there were no paid days off, work was unlimited as long as school was in session
Pros
Unlimited work
Cons
No paid days off
Temp Work is stressful
Merchant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2017
Almost all the jobs open are temp and it can be very nerve racking to be apart of. Everyone is nice but you have to be consitaly calling the recruiter for updates and they don't always answer or get back to you
At least there is a ping pong table?
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 31, 2017
• Poor work life balance, the job is described as 8-5 but we are expected to get in at 7 and stay until ~6 for a 11 hour work day.
•Management issues, our mangers bring personal issues into the office and abuse authority.
•High turnover and unstability, we had 11 people turn over within 5 months.
•Enjoyable culture, many of the people who work there are young professionals who are enjoyable to spend time with. The company does its best to host social events. And we have a ping pong table.
•Uncompetitive benefits and salary; benefits are extremely expensive and lack coverage, base salary (35-40k) is not commensurate with similar level positions.
•Bad client relationships; despite bringing in qualified candidates our sales team has not been able to match them with work.
Pros
Enjoyable culture and ping pong table
Cons
Poor work life balance, Unstable prospects, Management issues, Uncompetitive benefits and salary, bad client relationships
Review
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2017
Offered flexibility, but the leadership at the highest level is very disappointing. You are only as good as you last sale in that culture. I seldom felt appreciated and valued.