Execu|Search Employee Reviews

Stay away
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2018
There is a hidden culture at this company. They tell you that the hours are 9-6 mon-friday but they expect you to work 11 hour days 7 days a week. If you don't, you are ostracized in front of the whole team and not given a chance to succeed. They offer terrible benefits and don't really care about you as an individual
Pros
free terrible coffee
Cons
hours, culture, management
prodoctive and fun place to work
Mercy drive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2018
i was woprking at execu search group
thats give more experience by working differents type of kids , make visit differents type of course even the salary was not good enought
and produtive and fun also
Pros
Cons
no benefits at all
productive place
Staff accountant- compliance auditor (Former Employee) –  675 3rd AvenueMay 11, 2018
a busy recruiting firm gives opportunity to excel skills in accounting and establish relationship with salespeople. accounting department was a pleasure to work with
Pros
summer fridays
benefits
Excellent Staffing Agency
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  New York StateMarch 4, 2018
Agents are hard working and attentive to personal needs such as location and salary. Makes extra effort in communication with rehab directors. Will relocate if needed.
At least there is a ping pong table?
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 31, 2017
• Poor work life balance, the job is described as 8-5 but we are expected to get in at 7 and stay until ~6 for a 11 hour work day.
•Management issues, our mangers bring personal issues into the office and abuse authority.
•High turnover and unstability, we had 11 people turn over within 5 months.
•Enjoyable culture, many of the people who work there are young professionals who are enjoyable to spend time with. The company does its best to host social events. And we have a ping pong table.
•Uncompetitive benefits and salary; benefits are extremely expensive and lack coverage, base salary (35-40k) is not commensurate with similar level positions.
•Bad client relationships; despite bringing in qualified candidates our sales team has not been able to match them with work.
Pros
Enjoyable culture and ping pong table
Cons
Poor work life balance, Unstable prospects, Management issues, Uncompetitive benefits and salary, bad client relationships
Great opportunity for growth and advancement
Account Executive - Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2012
I have been an employee of The Execu|Search Group for many years, and have seen the company grow exponentially through financially secure times as well as recession. Our business continues to grow, and I am happy to be a part of such an exciting time in The Execu|Search Group history. For employees that are motivated and passionate about their work, the sky is the limit with both room for advancement professionally as well as annual income increases. Execu|Search is committed to the development of new staff as well as rewarding staff for a job well done. If you are motivated and driven to achieve, this is the place for you.
Pros
growing business, room for advancement, great salary
A company that has taken care of me
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2012
I have had an excellent experience being employed by this company, both in-house, and on temp assignments for various clients.

Within the span of a year, I have had many opportunities for advancement and increased responsibility.

Friendly, open environment. Communications with management are direct and transparent (no games). No pressure to take on undesired tasks or roles.

Work-life balance is ideal.

Part-time employees can qualify for benefits!
Pros
flexibility, benefits, opportunity for advancement
Cons
sometimes it's a noisy office
Great
Search - Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2018
Great amazing job i had so much fun working with all the employees and people who participated in making the job a fantastic place to be. i learn to alot
Great place to work. Fun, young environment. Hires super smart, outgoing people.
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  New York CityFebruary 24, 2012
Execu|Search is a great place to work. Compensation is correlated with how hard an employee works. The environment is incredibly fast paced, entrepreneurial and fun.
People work hard here, but have the potential to make a really good living. Management is generally very supportive and incredibly knowledgeable of the industry.
Pros
compensation is related to hard work, fun environment, super smart people. great work location.
Cons
you have to work hard.
Needs Improvement
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2017
Everyone is so busy that you cannot get in contact with anyone

Management barely answer phone calls unless you are important

No benefits when your sick, No sick days, No pay, No one updates you on your pay being messed up or lost or deducted.
Pros
flexible hours, never a hassle
Cons
no compensation, no benefits, low pay, management doesn't answer phone
Good
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2018
Long days, long hours. lower to middle management is really good. upper management is nice and cares about employees. The work life balance is tough if you don't live in good commuting range.
Misinformation given prior to hiring
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2018
Pay and time frame to become a permanent employee not accurate. Not informed that there was no onsite parking. Job I was told I was being submitted for is not the job I received and i am not challenged
Pros
Cons
Parking, pay
The workers were helpful.
Interventional Radiology PACU RN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2018
A professional workplace. The work assignment on a daily basis was acceptable.There was always management personnel that was accommodating to concerns of the employment. The work enviornment was fast paced at times, but peers were always there helping me out as necessary.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
No paid time off
Very Professional
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 24, 2017
Execu-Search cares about the client and the workers. Never misses a beat in paying their employees, benefits are decent. And always available when needed.Culture is great, management is effective.
Difficutly with payroll
Agency Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2018
Had a difficult time getting paid from week to week. Submitted my payroll forms and each week was unpredictable. When I contacted the staffing manager regarding my issues I was treated in a dismissive manner. I would never work for this agency again. You never know when you will get paid.
Cons
Not paid as scheduled or in a timely manner
excellent company to worok for
Para Professional (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 9, 2015
execu search is indeed an excellent agency to work for but the recruiters do not follow up with employees accordingly. you have to constantly remain in contact with them to find new positions. for instance im employed with them now and im currently waiting on a position now since august of this year. thats the only con other than that you can get placed at an excellent company if your lucky enough for a long period of time.
Pros
weekly pay on time, benefits
Cons
communication/following up
Temporary to Permanent positions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
This place was an agency. They sent me to a job 2 weeks after I was let go from a job of 18 years. The job was temporary and now they continue to look for something else for me. Great and understanding people.
Pros
Helpful and Kind
Cons
nothing really
Great Assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 19, 2018
Assignment was with Universal Casualty & Insurance who needed extra staffing following hurricane Irma. My position was customer service that focused on taking and processing new claims. Very fast paced as new claims increased by 300%.
Pros
Company provided free lunch and because of the volume of calls, we were paid for the lunch hour
Cons
It was a temporary assignment.
Great Growth Opportunity / Advancement
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater NJMarch 15, 2012
I have been with the Execu|Search Group for 2 years now and hands down it has been the best company I have worked for since getting into the business.

The chances for growth and compensation are endless. If you put the work in you will get rewarded.
Pros
compensation potential, support, great management, great work / life balance
I like working with Children and this is the perfect place to be
Assist teacher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2015
This company is excellent I enjoy working for them. Most of the contact with the agency is over the phone. I have been working with the company for eight month's now. Any time you need assistants have questions or need forms filled out there always there for you and on point.
Pros
They provide a raise every year
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execu|Search. Our community is ready to answer.