Execu|Search Employee Reviews

prodoctive and fun place to work
Mercy drive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2018
i was woprking at execu search group
thats give more experience by working differents type of kids , make visit differents type of course even the salary was not good enought
and produtive and fun also
Pros
Cons
no benefits at all
Stay away
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2018
There is a hidden culture at this company. They tell you that the hours are 9-6 mon-friday but they expect you to work 11 hour days 7 days a week. If you don't, you are ostracized in front of the whole team and not given a chance to succeed. They offer terrible benefits and don't really care about you as an individual
Pros
free terrible coffee
Cons
hours, culture, management
Great
Search - Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2018
Great amazing job i had so much fun working with all the employees and people who participated in making the job a fantastic place to be. i learn to alot
Misinformation given prior to hiring
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2018
Pay and time frame to become a permanent employee not accurate. Not informed that there was no onsite parking. Job I was told I was being submitted for is not the job I received and i am not challenged
Pros
Cons
Parking, pay
Temporary to Permanent positions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
This place was an agency. They sent me to a job 2 weeks after I was let go from a job of 18 years. The job was temporary and now they continue to look for something else for me. Great and understanding people.
Pros
Helpful and Kind
Cons
nothing really
productive place
Staff accountant- compliance auditor (Former Employee) –  675 3rd AvenueMay 11, 2018
a busy recruiting firm gives opportunity to excel skills in accounting and establish relationship with salespeople. accounting department was a pleasure to work with
Pros
summer fridays
benefits
Difficutly with payroll
Agency Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2018
Had a difficult time getting paid from week to week. Submitted my payroll forms and each week was unpredictable. When I contacted the staffing manager regarding my issues I was treated in a dismissive manner. I would never work for this agency again. You never know when you will get paid.
Cons
Not paid as scheduled or in a timely manner
Execu Search
Office Temporary (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2018
Execu Search is an agency that helps you to find employment. The assignments are generally 1-2 weeks at a time but there are options to find long term work as well. It is a great option for people who are looking to gain professional experience.
lack of proper training
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2018
the job of paraprofesional depended on the the case assigned . most cases required hand on work and constant monitoring with supervision of hte teacher and the school dean . overall. job was good. however there were no proper training from the organization .
Great Assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 19, 2018
Assignment was with Universal Casualty & Insurance who needed extra staffing following hurricane Irma. My position was customer service that focused on taking and processing new claims. Very fast paced as new claims increased by 300%.
Pros
Company provided free lunch and because of the volume of calls, we were paid for the lunch hour
Cons
It was a temporary assignment.
The workers were helpful.
Interventional Radiology PACU RN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2018
A professional workplace. The work assignment on a daily basis was acceptable.There was always management personnel that was accommodating to concerns of the employment. The work enviornment was fast paced at times, but peers were always there helping me out as necessary.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
No paid time off
No problems there.
Software Trainer & Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Melville, NY 11747March 21, 2018
Easy going data entry job. no problems. My account rep was cool. the job assignment was easy and laid back. We were allowed to take an hour for lunch but was paid for a half hour lunch! Sweet!
Pros
We took an hour for lunch but was paid for a half hour lunch!
Cons
healthcare is pricey.
Excellent Staffing Agency
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  New York StateMarch 4, 2018
Agents are hard working and attentive to personal needs such as location and salary. Makes extra effort in communication with rehab directors. Will relocate if needed.
Very unprofessional
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 3, 2018
This company by far is the Worst!! They LOST the contract with MOST Schools, through BOE,they never even informed paraprofessionals working for them. We had to figure it out on our own! Worst Management as well!!
Pros
Cons
No Respect for their workers, terrible wages
Good
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2018
Long days, long hours. lower to middle management is really good. upper management is nice and cares about employees. The work life balance is tough if you don't live in good commuting range.
lack of care
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Execu/Search is a temp agency.

The education and care to the agency: the job-seeker is placed is very minimal.

I think when you place a job- seeker with an agency. You should have a care for the seeker: client and collaboration.
Senior Director Healthcare Services
Senior Director of Healthcare Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2018
managing your own desk, managing and working with my team, prioritizing and working under pressure while maintaining 50+ person work cycle, payroll issues, middle management with clients
Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2018
Great company they work with you and help you find work. only problem is that they only assign temporary work, it hard to find an assigment from temp-perm.
It's A Temp Agency
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2017
Although, it's a great place to get your feet wet since they help you look for a job in the Human/Health Services, it's a temporary job. I was at a job for a good 6 months and I was enjoying what I did to be told by them they were overstaffed. I like the pay but I need something more stable.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no vacation time, no paid sick days
very good management
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 4, 2017
I didnt work directly with anyone from execu search because they are an agency so they help you find a job. My case manager was really great and it was easy to get in contact with her and she help out a lot with finding me a job.
Cons
Did not pay well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execu|Search. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about