Executive Home Care

Executive Home Care Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
My experienced with the company, I had a very good one because of the management being always professional and genuinely generous to me and my family.
Pros
bonuses and increases every year!
Cons
can be stressful
Very poor management from corperate office. Local owners are not versed in the indusrty..Management is not good at listening to others that know the industry.
Each case is only up 2,3,4 hours rarely you will pick up a shift that is 6 or 12 hours because they don’t have them. Not enough hours for each client it gets kind of annoying to get out of your house to commute to work for only 2 hours and no gas reimbursement and come back home. It’s a great job if you don’t need to work much or as a second job but to meet living ends it’s not a perfect “Fulltime job”
Pros
Home health, great management
Cons
Not enough hours
Executive Care really cares about their clients and home health aides. They always try to accommodate as best as they can to everyone’s situation. I would definitely recommend working here because they have always given me many hours. They always call to check up on me and make sure that I like my cases.
Pros
Good Hours.
Cons
Longer Vacation.
overall, this was a wonderful company to work for. They were understanding of people's lives and things that may have interfered with it. They definitely tried to go above and beyond for both the employees and the clients. I just wish they had some type of medical and dental plans.
Pros
understanding and willing to work things out
Cons
no benefits considered part time
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
A typical day would be I would be called prior to the date or sometimes on the same day if nursing skilled care or there was an issue that required supervision. I would be the first to meet the patient at their his/her home and evaluate the home for safety issues and what needs were required to be met for optimal care for the client. I would do any patient teaching required in regards to medication or procedures. I would evaluate if skilled nursing care was needed or a care giver would be sufficient. Then I would meet with care giver to make sure she understood protocol and to supervise. Teaching to the family is also required so everyone is comfortable and all needs are met for optimal care for the client.
Pros
Meeting different people and every case is different which makes it interesting.
Cons
There is not enough work for the registered nurse.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.