Executive Landscaping

Working at Executive Landscaping: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

workjobmanagementyearemployeeexecutivepaylandscaping

Not a bad place.

Good place to work, if your committed. Nice pay. No extreme schedule. Accommodating office staff. Ownership was sincere. Co workers will be co workers.

Pros

Simple schedule, team assignments, easy work.

Cons

Some toxic coworkers

Great job if you aren't afraid to work hard.

The work crew is great! I liked landscaping more than the grass crew, but that was very nice, too. The day will fly by if you don't slack off. Be as efficient as possible!

Executive Landscaping insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Management and work environment

I have been with Executive landscaping nearly 4 years. The company has treated me fairly and made me feel valuable. I have had opportunities to grow and advance in both my position and income. I feel like a part of the Executive Landscaping family.

Flexible and exciting place to work.

This company is constantly trying to improve on itself and I am grateful for it. There are always opportunities to move yourself upwards at this company and the office life is always exciting. Typical office hours 8-4:30 with 30 minute lunch but there’s a good amount of flexibility with doctors or personal appointments.

Pros

Flexible job & constant improvements.

Family oriented work community

Great company overall, benefits are great and affordable. Company is becoming flexible with their work schedule. Work environment is positive and inclusive.

Muy buen ambiente laboral

Muy buena compañía y buen ambiente de trabajo .......

Pros

Privado

Cons

Si hay descansos

Strong and Engaging Company

Having been with Executive for a short time now I have been nothing but happy. Between the the awesome management and the engaging work I am doing, anyone who works here is definitely set up for success.

Unprofessional

Owner is completely unprofessional. Other office employees are extremely rude to customers. No one ever knows what’s going on. Horribly run. They rip off and lie to customers and employees!!

Poor communication

Poor management, micro management from the owner, overcharging clients for extra employees not needed on jobs and not clearly communicating goals and expectations to the employees

I wouldn’t apply atleast without a plan to fall back on

Everything may seemed very legit at the start but ends up being anything but was told year round work ended up being anything but told more jobs to move to never happened,

Pros

Cons

they wouldn’t send fuel and a wrench to prime engines that constantly ran out of fuel, not year round like they said, lied about locations list goes on and on

Good

It was a tasking job but was worth it for the money. You need skill to be able to work here. It's a very good company to work for and is flexible with time off.

The owner of the company is a great guy and trys to help his employees the best he can.

Opportunity to learn and grow. If you go to work and work you get plenty of hours . the boss is a great guy that will bend over back wards for his employees

No ping pong table

If we were here to PLAY ping pong it would be called FUN. When hired to do a JOB its called WORK... Executive was once the Premier Landscaping/ Landscape Management company in the area.

Pros

the check is good every pay day, plenty of hours, four day week

Cons

low pay

Great Job

Keeps you very busy and also a fast paced environment and very well respected. If you do your job correctly you will get a raise and plus more. Also he is a easy going boss.

owner and boss dont care

owner and new director dont care about employees or giving a raise after 3 years. no time off and the owner makes over 3 million dollars per year but doesnt give back to the workers.

Great company

Quickest pay raise amount total ive ever recieved with an employer. Over 4 dollars in total raises + bonuses in a lil over my first year. Moved up in rank quick and was respected

Not a good place to work

Not a good place to work. Over worked not valued or appreciated and way under payed. New management is a must there. No payed holidays BC they found a loop hole

Had potential

I am an american citizen born in america i have almost 20 years experience and of that worked here for 4 years , i thought it was a stable job had plans to buy a house and start a family until i unknowingly trained my replacement an h2b visa worker who worked for less money and i was never asked to return after i was laid off for the winter with no indication that was their intention. I never took my vacation time and I was never a "no show" also i never used any PTO and after 4 years working for them they wouldn't even return my texts or phone calls VERY UNPROFESSIONAL When i started working here their labor staff was VERY disorganized , i helped train almost every laborer in the maintenance division to provide a professional level of service up to my standards which was beyond that of the company. They say there is a shortage of workers locally but that is because over the years i noticed they have only hired back visa workers with the exception of 2-4 american workers that get special treatment. All the talented people that have passed through the doors have all recognized the same type of toxic culture of RACISM and social class SEGREGATION. The office and management staff looks down on the employee's because in their own words "everyone is replaceable". It really is saddening i thought i found a place to work till retirement. A word of advice to real landscape professionals look elsewhere for employment Executive Landscaping is really not where you want to be. This is not a place for a career they will replace you

Pros

Promise of a long term career (not true)

Cons

Revolving door of laborers

Taught me all I know

Over the ten years I worked there I learned almost everything I know about landscape maintenance. The guys were patient teaching me and very knowledgeable. I always was encouraged for further certification/educational opportunity paid for by the company. I loved working there.

Good Employees

There are to many people trying to be a boss here. As a foreman you have to report to on an average 5- 6 different people to get and answer on a question, but then told to call the owner.

Pros

freedom

Cons

management

Management needs improvement and tool some employees have special treatment while most get taken advantage of I don’t really recommend. Hopefully would improve

Pros

Starting rate

Cons

Don’t expect a raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Executive Landscaping reviews by popular job title

• Executive Landscaping