Executive Mental Health, Inc
View all Executive Mental Health, Inc reviews

Executive Mental Health, Inc

Executive Mental Health, Inc Director of Clinical Psychology Review

Amazing team working together to help seniors

Executive Mental Health is much more than a group of psychologist and nueropsychologists providing services – this company is comprised of a well-rounded group of people working together as a cohesive team to reach and to assist a chronically underserved population – our beloved seniors residing in skilled nursing facilities. A dedicated group of billers take care of everything associated with medical insurance, and community liaisons interface directly with facility staff to provide an added layer of support. Throw in clinical supervision, and EMH takes care of all the ancillary items so that clinicians can do what we love – meeting with people to give them relief so that they can live the best versions of themselves during the twilight of their lives. One of EMH’s greatest assets is its nimbleness and ability to pivot and to change when needed. When the pandemic hit and nursing homes became ground zero for Covid outbreaks, EMH was able to quickly pivot to telehealth and ensure continuity of care during the residents’ great hour of need. There is a genuine sense of belonging and connectedness, and I know that I can rely on the team here for anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Great work-life balance, culture, and staff

I worked with many different employers and they recognized me as an employee number for many years. When I came to EMH, I felt that I belonged right away. I have seen this company grow over the last couple of years, including myself. During the pandemic, EMH maintained its culture and growth. We joined together as a whole and overcame every obstacle as one. Not many people can say they look forward to seeing your colleagues or chatting with the company's president every day. Not many companies live up to their mission statement; we do. If I can best describe our culture to you, I would say it's innovative, diverse, trusting, motivating, transparent, and engaging. If you are looking for a sense of belonging, growth, chance to work with great minds, then EMH is the company for you.

Good work-life balance, innovative

Executive Mental Health is an innovative team of psychologists and neuropsychologists that specializes in attending to the mental health needs of a growing elderly community in California and Nevada. They have great services including neuropsychology testing, psychotherapy in multiple languages, solid reporting, and offer a deep understanding of the challenges of the skilled nursing industry as well as mental health. I feel the team is very strong in their clinical work and am proud to be a part of the team.

Pros

Sense of teamwork and collaboration, support for new team members, skill development

Cons

While not all work if focused on the seniors, clinicians should feel an affinity towards that population/geropsychology

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Mental Health, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Executive Mental Health, Inc Reviews by Job Title

Executive Mental Health, Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Executive Mental Health, Inc in popular locations

• Executive Mental Health, Inc
  • Amazing team working together to help seniors