Executive Personal Computers, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ars field texh
Ars field tech (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 9, 2019
If your someone that enjoys working overnight for 3-4 days weekly for 18 an hour and 10-12 hours daily. Then this is the job for you. But if you work in columbia sc you will have to work with guys that do not care about getting the job done at resonable time so that you can get home to your family. Oh and you being the new guy even after 8 month and obvisiously better at the job then a couple other guys. They will still get the independent trips which will leave you busting your butt locally for 15 an hour or working in the warehouse. Which sucks. The ars department is completely stressful and feeled with drama. Your bosses or in Missouri emailing u constantly. They dont care. Lastly apply for this field tech job it will take 3-6 weeks before u or actually working so dont put all your eggs in on basket.
Pros
Hardly any
Cons
Everything i just wrote about
Great culture less than ideal compensation
Refurbish Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOFebruary 6, 2019
I worked at EPC for 8 years.
The reason I stayed so long was because I loved the work, loved the culture, appreciated the benefits, and it was close to my house.
My reason for departing EPC after 8 years was a lack of opportunity to really receive raises.
To be clear, this wasn't a: "Well I just didn't get raises", my entire department didn't receive regular raises the whole time I was there.
They did implement a commission program that gave us some monthly bonuses based on performance metrics but they were not as suitable or reliable of a substitute that merit based raises would have been.
A typical day for my line of work included coming in and grabbing a pile/load of work and working independently to accomplish whatever set of tasks I was assigned for that week.
Pros
Medical 401k dental all paid mostly by the company
Cons
No merit based raises for the department as a whole
New Facility
Computer Restoration Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 7, 2017
Nice place to work. It can be very dirty, in the summer time the warehouse gets extremely hot. The employer does provide water and gatorade during the hot summer months for hydration.
Horrible management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2016
Just don't. Dirty, dusty, hot, etc Worst manager i've ever dealt with. Warehouse supervisor isn't any better.
Glad I left when I did. Save yourself some grief and don't bother with this place.
Productive and fun work environment
Enterprise Equipment Auditor (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 29, 2015
My typical day involves testing several different types of networking equipment by clearing customer data from them and grading their overall appearance and function to determine if they are able to be resold to another company. My managers are both knowledgeable and friendly that any problem can be brought to them to help assist me in my job duties. My most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers I have. They help make what would normally be considered a boring day go by fast and entertaining at times and improving my mood tremendously. I don't dislike my job by any means but being able to laugh and smile many times throughout the day makes it seem less like work and days go by with a much better attitude that a job deserves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Personal Computers, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8