Executive Personnel Group Employee Reviews in New Bern, NC

Nasty recruiters
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 9, 2019
I worked one job here and was let off my assignment due to a emergency I had. Then they told me I was non rehireable for no reason but have the audacity to post hiring events every other week bc they probably can barely find anyone willing to work with them! One of the girls there had such a nasty attitude about helping me find a job! They suck honestly! I mean some ppl were very friendly trying to help me but then the other girl would step in & tell them to not help me. I was a great working man especially for what they was paying! That's why yall tails need help rn, letting people off for no reason then putting them on a non rehireable list w they trash tail job choices.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Everything else
temp worker
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCOctober 3, 2017
the company is very good and willing to work with anyone but the sites we was going they wasn't hiring full time workers so that's was the only downfall.
Pros
paid every week
Cons
lack of fulkl time job
A day to day
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCFebruary 2, 2015
Scheduling customer to have their appliances worked on. I learned a lot about handling a muli-line phone as well as a lot on the computer.