Executive Personnel Group Management reviews

Nasty recruiters
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 9, 2019
I worked one job here and was let off my assignment due to a emergency I had. Then they told me I was non rehireable for no reason but have the audacity to post hiring events every other week bc they probably can barely find anyone willing to work with them! One of the girls there had such a nasty attitude about helping me find a job! They suck honestly! I mean some ppl were very friendly trying to help me but then the other girl would step in & tell them to not help me. I was a great working man especially for what they was paying! That's why yall tails need help rn, letting people off for no reason then putting them on a non rehireable list w they trash tail job choices.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Everything else
very nice people to work with
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
I enjoyed my time withing with them. They were very nice and helped you to understand everything clearly. The supervisors were very helpful and always made sure I was doing okay
Pros
great management
Na
Quality Control, Executive Personnel Group (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 10, 2015
Executive is a good temp. service program but if there's a problem at work they only here one side of the story and act very nasty to the situation to the temp. employees. I seen and heard this to many times from coworkers.
Extention of my management/HR skills.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 28, 2015
I was able to extend the number of employees that I was responsible for by about 250+ and concentrate on the HR portion of the staffing industry.
Pros
Received experience in the HR Generalist role.
Cons
The professionalism of the senior management.
Ok
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Executive Personnel Group helped me get one temporary job in 2012 but it only lasted like three months. You can contact Executive Personnel Group constantly but not hear back from them even though they tell you you are active in their system. I think it has new employees at the office now.
Pros
work experience, flexible hours, they give you time to prepare for an interview
Cons
no job security and you can be let go and told not to come back at any time