Executive Personnel Group Employee Review

View all Executive Personnel Group reviews

Executive Personnel Group
FLANDERS FILTERS (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCFebruary 23, 2018
Overall, the company is great to work for. I usually received 40 hours a week, and it was easy to get overtime for those who like to work it. The pay could have been a lot better.

Other Executive Personnel Group Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Asmo (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 29, 2019
A typical day at work for me is to go to work everyday try to get as many hours as I can and to always help out fellow employees. Great work environment nothing is hard if you work safe and follow rules. The most enjoyable part of the job is to working for executive personnel group period.
Pros
Working Hard, and being safe
Cons
Working with people with negative vibes.
Nasty recruiters
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 9, 2019
I worked one job here and was let off my assignment due to a emergency I had. Then they told me I was non rehireable for no reason but have the audacity to post hiring events every other week bc they probably can barely find anyone willing to work with them! One of the girls there had such a nasty attitude about helping me find a job! They suck honestly! I mean some ppl were very friendly trying to help me but then the other girl would step in & tell them to not help me. I was a great working man especially for what they was paying! That's why yall tails need help rn, letting people off for no reason then putting them on a non rehireable list w they trash tail job choices.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Everything else