Executive Personnel Group Employee Review

View all Executive Personnel Group reviews

Ok
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Executive Personnel Group helped me get one temporary job in 2012 but it only lasted like three months. You can contact Executive Personnel Group constantly but not hear back from them even though they tell you you are active in their system. I think it has new employees at the office now.
Pros
work experience, flexible hours, they give you time to prepare for an interview
Cons
no job security and you can be let go and told not to come back at any time

Other Executive Personnel Group Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Asmo (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 29, 2019
A typical day at work for me is to go to work everyday try to get as many hours as I can and to always help out fellow employees. Great work environment nothing is hard if you work safe and follow rules. The most enjoyable part of the job is to working for executive personnel group period.
Pros
Working Hard, and being safe
Cons
Working with people with negative vibes.
Nasty recruiters
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 9, 2019
I worked one job here and was let off my assignment due to a emergency I had. Then they told me I was non rehireable for no reason but have the audacity to post hiring events every other week bc they probably can barely find anyone willing to work with them! One of the girls there had such a nasty attitude about helping me find a job! They suck honestly! I mean some ppl were very friendly trying to help me but then the other girl would step in & tell them to not help me. I was a great working man especially for what they was paying! That's why yall tails need help rn, letting people off for no reason then putting them on a non rehireable list w they trash tail job choices.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Everything else