Executive Personnel Group Employee Review

View all Executive Personnel Group reviews

Nasty recruiters
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 9, 2019
I worked one job here and was let off my assignment due to a emergency I had. Then they told me I was non rehireable for no reason but have the audacity to post hiring events every other week bc they probably can barely find anyone willing to work with them! One of the girls there had such a nasty attitude about helping me find a job! They suck honestly! I mean some ppl were very friendly trying to help me but then the other girl would step in & tell them to not help me. I was a great working man especially for what they was paying! That's why yall tails need help rn, letting people off for no reason then putting them on a non rehireable list w they trash tail job choices.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Everything else

Other Executive Personnel Group Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Asmo (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 29, 2019
A typical day at work for me is to go to work everyday try to get as many hours as I can and to always help out fellow employees. Great work environment nothing is hard if you work safe and follow rules. The most enjoyable part of the job is to working for executive personnel group period.
Pros
Working Hard, and being safe
Cons
Working with people with negative vibes.
Well Managed
Employee (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCMarch 2, 2019
Management was very helpful, Assignment is very doable.
It's alright for temporary work. For the time I was there, there were no complaints. Pay periods were accurate.
Pros
Contacts were very simple
Cons
Office visits were very slow & sometimes postponed because no one was there.