Executive Placements Employee Reviews

The best staffing agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 7, 2018
This company has helped me tremendously, they're attentive and very informative about any job your interested in. Executive Placements actually make you an overall better employee with their advice and job tips. Never tried a staffing agency before but this company is number one in my book.
Good Experience
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 5, 2018
J.P. was my recruiter and kept me updated about the job. Which I appreciated it.

They made me feel comfortable and gave me a lot of positive feedback.
Temp Job
Marketting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 27, 2018
I was with executive placement for a short term assignment which turned into a full time job.

Executive Placements treated me fairly and were engaged in how I felt about the assignment and the company I worked for.
Pros
Engaging
High Quality Staffing Firm
Former Candidate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 27, 2018
Executive Placements is a staffing firm that values quality over quantity. No, you won't get resume-dumped on dozens of opportunities right away. No, they don't always have a pile of open jobs to bounce off of you.

What they do have is a desire to only staff quality people with quality opportunities. They carefully gauge every recruit, and every position they're trying to fill and only spend their time, and your time, on the positions that line up for you.

Do not come to Executive Placements for help finding a job. Come to Executive Placements for help finding a career opportunity.

In my experience with them they have always gone above and beyond to vet open positions, and the companies that have them, fairly well before contacting me about them.

When we did find a matching opportunity, I was coached and introduced in a very professional manner. They went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable in my new position, and able to successfully transition into it.

I can not recommend them highly enough, provided you're a quality worker with patience to find the right position.
Growing Company Changing in the Right Direction
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 9, 2018
Executive Placements has changed a significant amount during employment to include better Pay, Benefits, and more growth.

In my experience work with other staffing firms, I can honestly say Executive Placements cares about their clients and Candidates.
Waist of Gas and time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 16, 2018
Definitely not the go to place for a job!! You go through a lengthy process of filling out paper work even W2 forms , have your interview and that’s it. they don’t have jobs on the spot like other agencies nor do they keep you updated your going to be waiting forever depending on this particular company! Don’t even waiste your time.. you’ve been warned
Pros
Cons
Not a good staffing agency
Not worth your time
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 10, 2017
If you are looking to work with a staffing firm I HIGHLY suggest that you look elsewhere. The people at Executive Placements continually lead you around and keep you hanging on for a job that never actually happens. I was interviewed and submitted for a position that I was on the fence about in the first place, and then never heard anything for a few weeks. When I did finally get information from them I was told that the company went with an internal candidate, they never even had the contract to fill the role in the first place.

Extremely unprofessional and I felt manipulated most of the time.
Cons
Lack of benefits, poor managment, inability to follow through
wasted time
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 21, 2016
they call you in for an interview then that's it. They give you your w-2 forms and you think you have a job but you don't. don't waste your time with this company haven't heard from them since my interview which was months ago. I called and the person that represented me was always "in a meeting" and the receptionist would say that she'll return your phone call shortly.
Superior Staffing Company
Sales Representative (Atlantic Fence Supply) (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VAMarch 14, 2016
Executive Placements, in Richmond, VA, is one of the Best staffing companies that I have ever worked with. They have an infectious energy about them that invigorated me in my job search. They also employ very calculated and well thought out ways to show prospective employers my skill sets. Their attention to detail and genuine passion during my job hunt was unlike any others I have ever experienced. If you are in the job search you Must go to Executive Placements. I will never second guess sending friends or family to this Superior Staffing Company.
Pros
Attention, Passion, Energy
Great Place
CSR (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 16, 2016
The best staffing agency, they automatically help you out with what you need help with as far as your Career. I instantly felt cared about compared to other staffing agencies they just throw you away. I got the interview on Tuesday and got the job the next day. They check in with you to make sure your job Position is working for you I love this place and recommend it to anyone!
Pros
pay, respectful management, caring, and serious about your job placement
Cons
non
The best placement company I've EVER worked with.
Web Dev/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 13, 2015
I got the opportunity to work with these guys and it was honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had. This company really goes above and beyond to make sure they find exactly what you're looking for. They literally don't stop. Stewardship is through the roof. I can honestly say these guys worked around the clock for me. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone.
Great Place to Work!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 7, 2015
I have been working for Executive Placements for nearly 4 months and I have to say that it is truly a great company to work for. The company has only been around for almost a year and we are growing extremely fast. If you are a sales or marketing professional and serious about your job search, please contact us! I am very confident that we could find a great fit for you. We are currently staffing for over 60 job opportunities here in Richmond, VA and the surrounding areas.

With help from the leadership in the organization, I have learned a lot about recruiting in such a short time. We have a unique process which makes us truly specialized in the sales/ marketing niche. There is a buzz of excitement in the office every single day because we know the sky is the limit for our company. I am proud to be part of a new, yet fast growing company such as this.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Exciting Atmosphere
Great company
Business to Business Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Richmond,VaMarch 19, 2015
The management is comforting and very professional. I look forward to growing within this company. They are understanding and very helpful.
Pros
Great benefits and great pay
Job Candidate
Job Candidate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Working with the team at Executive Placements has been a pleasure. There unique job screening is very interesting. They match your resume with a job opportunity they have to fill and then they have you go into their office to have you conduct a scenario that corresponds with a typical scenario that matches the job's daily operations. This gives their clients a clear perspective of how you will conduct yourself in that situation

Once the company agrees for a face-to-face interview they ensure you have all the logistics of the meeting. They will meet you there prior to your interview to go over any last minute intel on the company and position. They will wait with you and introduce you to your interviewer before they depart. This is the first time I have seen a staffing company has go to the extreme for their candidates. It is truly a "concierge" service they provide. I would recommend them to anyone who is currently looking for work.
Pros
teamwork, management structure, and pride in what they do
Executive Placements: Not Just Another Recruiter
Candidate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 20, 2015
My experience with the vast majority of recruiting companies is that if you don't fit exactly into one or two of the jobs that they just happen to be are working on at that particular time, you will soon be forgotten and they will have moved on to the next candidate. Very little thought is given to how your qualifications and personality fit into a particular role and what it takes, past a phone call or two, to get you hired.

This is not the case with Executive Placements. They really take the time to get to know you personally, understand your talents and strengths, and work very hard to find the position that is right fit for who you are and for the company that may hire you.

This is easily the best recruiting company that I have worked with and will be recommending them to my friends and colleagues in the future. My only regret is not finding them sooner in the job hunting process. This is a great organization.
Pros
Tenacity, open communications, true commitment to clients.
Cons
None.
Excellent resource
client (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA.December 2, 2014
I was able to have the privilege to meet with the Team over at Executive Placements. They were very professional, energetic, knowledgeable, and courteous. I believe that they have the best interests in mind for the clients that they work with. They can be a tremendous resource for individuals seeking to find desirable employment options that one can not locate on their own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Placements. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2