Exegistics Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILAugust 14, 2018
Exegistics is all about growing from within, compassionate leadership with collaborative team spirit. I would recommend this company to my friends and family
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Fast paced
very productive and active work place
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2018
I learned how to work at a fast pace, the most enjoyable part was the end of the day. knowing that we worked for a good cause and getting the veterans medicine shipped out on time.
Pros
rewards
Cons
short breaks
Stressful dangerous job
Picker (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INNovember 19, 2017
I drive a cherry picker for 10 hours a day. This is the most stressful and dangerous job i have ever had! They put stock out so far in the aisles you can't get through, they also stack stock so high you have to raise your picker as high as it will go. Osha would have a field day here. It is definitely not worth 12.50 an hour. I feel blessed every day i leave there in one piece.
Pros
Cons
Long stressful hours not safe
Veterans
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, IL 60131September 7, 2017
Shipping medication to all Veterans that give all there strength and courage for the entire country.
It's a very great feeling to help and make sure every medication is shipped out to every single person in the whole country.
Great Work Environment
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ChicagoAugust 25, 2017
Great culture and great team to work with! Very innovation driven company. I enjoy going to work everyday as everyone has the opportunity to put their thumbprint!
Bad Management
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILJune 19, 2017
It's a cookie cutter job but the management sucks. The managers & supervisors never on the same page. There's not a set schedule so you never know when your getting off work. I learned to do more & say less because if you don't agree with management they will have a personal revenge. Its to personal & not enough business. They benefits were great just don't know where they were going to. The hardest part was training new people. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out!
Pros
Employee Appreication Day
Cons
Not enough Employee, (Short Staff)
ok productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILMay 15, 2017
Steady work good environment work hard for our veterans to have their medicine in a timely manner scan boxes an parcels bag them up and ship them out.
Pros
good environment
Cons
n/a
Not a good job!!!
Quality Control Inspector/Quality Audit (Current Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILJanuary 25, 2017
Overworked, try to squeeze every hour. The employers are very unhappymanagers play ,favoritism very hostile work environment.