Exela Technologies

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

porvides good work enviornment

Good company to work for when your young and attending school, but the only thing I really dislike is that its hard to move up in the company. the management is great and everyone is friendly.

Pros

good work enviorment

Cons

no job growth

Nice work environment

Nice good team environment, only negative is extremely low wages. Would move you around to different sites, sometimes with not much notice. Overall a good place to get a job if needed.

Cons

Very Low wages

Revolving Door

No opportunities for advancement. Owners have no idea what they are doing. They promote from outside rather from inside so people are working years perfecting their craft and they have no upward mobility. It is a joke there. Its good for a temporary financial gain while looking for the next best thing.

Uncaring work environment

Do not have a work and life balance. The company is changing schedule a day before going into effect. There is no gratitude for the work you do on the production floor.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, change of schedule without notice

Great company to work for

Loved this job, cant say how great it was . Miss working there. Company paid well, made wonderful friends. Would love to return to this job, however took another job after a lay off

Flexibility workplace

They were able to accommodate me with the schedule I needed. Easy task, on the customer service side of things.. absolutely no raises, only way you’re getting more money is if minimum wage goes up, because they legally have to pay you minimum wage.

Good site location near home

Good company, good downtown site location and easy public travel. Good work hours. Would still be working for Exela if there was no covid 19 pandemic.

Pros

Work site near home.

Cons

Occasional poor communication from management.

Not good

I worked there for 2 years and the place is so mismanaged. Too much overtime and no clear indication of when it was going to end. Too many cliques and gossip.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Everything else

NOT a good company

I love my actual job, but the company does not care about their employees. This company is owned by people in India, they think Americans are overpaid as is. There have been no raises in over 5 years, every year the insurance goes up, yet the pay does not. The starting wage at this company is less than you can make working fast food. The only thing that has kept me here this long is the fact my company was bought by Exela and I was making good money at my previous job.

Pros

site management is very flexible

Cons

compensation, benefits

Management is terrible

The site in Charlotte. The management is awful. They sit around and gossip about the employees. It’s a dead end job. No room for advancement. No raises some employees been there 8 plus years and haven’t received a raised. They hire new employees and pay the more than current employees. It’s just an overall awful site and management to work under.

Cons

One day off is their thing

Not much to say, just not a place to work if you want to have a social life. They tell you one thing at the interview and on your first day they’ll tell you the hours are only temporary which for me lasted my whole 8 months there. And the pay is not worth it if you don’t live close (in my eyes) but to each his own

Dead end job.

How this place stays in business is a mystery. The turn over rate is high and the only people who stay look like they have one foot in the grave. Forget about pay raises as they haven't had any in years.

Cons

Easy Work/Low Pay/No Advancement Opportunities.

I worked for the Call Center in Georgiana, AL and was very excited to get a job in clerical in a town that only has factory work and the pay was ok. I liked the 8-5 schedule and I liked the nature of the calls so the training was easy, but once I was hired I found out that they do not offer regular raises, and your pay will never change.. I started off making more than the employees that had been working there for 20yrs. They had no opportunity for advancement or learning opportunities. This company is contracted by the Government so there is little concern for employees. The main agenda is to keep them happy while using the cheapest labor possible.

Pros

Easy Work

Cons

Low Pay/No raises/No Advancement Opportunities

Not great pay

Normally jobs give you a yearly raise, but not here. Everyone with the same title, makes the same. Last raise was 2 years ago. Still the same pay rate now. Someone that has worked here 10 years, will make the same as someone who just started out. You get a Christmas bonus, which is a 20 dollar Walmart gift card. Also, you get a 25 dollar bonus if you’ve worked here for 5 years. Only positive thing I can say is, it is a fairly easy job, and most of the management is good.

Pros

Cons

Pay

Receptionist

I really enjoyed on what I did on my job tasks on a daily basis, I like a challenge on what I did on a daily basis, I can multitask no problem, I did my best ability on what ever had to be done, I enjoy being with people, I am a team player.

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

The wages

Bad company to work for

They are sneaky, they lie , and they don't give raises. Really do not care about there employees and try to keep them down below and they hired there friends

Pros

Cons

Expensive

Unproductive work environment

Horrible employee moral. No employee support, people quit due to being overworked with low payManagement play favorites. Need more training for new employees

Not a good place to work if you have a family.

The firm that you work for, appreciates you more than Exela. No raises given after your first 90 day raise. People working there for over 20 plus years hasn’t received a raise in over 10 years. Perfect job if you have no kids and live at home with parents. Women are not promoted for management positions.

Pros

The people in the firm are wonderful. 9-5 no weekends.

Cons

Too many to list.

Don’t waste your time working here

Exela Technologies doesn’t value or care about their employees.You are over worked and underpaid. Raises are none existent. They talk to you like you are beneath them!

Raciest Company

Very bad place to work. No ventilations, No hygine, nothing organised. They dont see your good work they just see your country your colour. Again not a good place to learn and grow in your career. Stressful place.

I enjoyed the other employees

Exela dose not care for the employees at all. And years you put in working for them doesn't matter. No raises, no interaction with employees, nothing!

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Don't care for employees no raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exela Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

Ratings from women

2.2
InHerSight Score
1.7Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight