Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center Employee Review

View all Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center reviews

Enjoyable place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COMay 29, 2013
After report we had a huddle with all of the nurses to talk about our patient assignment. I then would go to each room and do my initial assessments on the mom's and babies. I would medicate as needed for each patient. Baby testing whenever it was due throughout the night (Bilirubin, PKU, hearing screen). We also performed carseat challenges on late pre-term babies.

I had good managers that were involved in the unit. My co-workers are all very kind and willing to help with whatever is needed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is taking care of my patients. I love doing bedside care and taking care of babies is one of my passions.

Other Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center Employee Reviews

nice people to work with
Echocardiographer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COMarch 9, 2018
Nice RNs, nice hospital, but the culture is strictly bottom line and not even reasonably so. A doc tells me to continue pt care 10 minutes past time to end shift and I got questioned why I was over on my shift. Good thing I kept track of things like that.
Its hospital life
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COOctober 26, 2017
Fast paced production style medicine. High effort to get people out of the hospital ASAP. Management tries to be supportive, but challenging with insurance restrictions.