EXEMPLA Employee Review

Horrible treatment of staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  LutheranApril 6, 2013
I have worked for this company for 7 years. Unsafe, poor care of patients. Truly only care about profit. Management is now horrible. Directors of departments with no experience.
Cons
everything

Other EXEMPLA Employee Reviews

phlebotomy
Phlebotomist/ (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 13, 2015
extensive lab work on all different ages of patients varied from geriatrics to infants, used different computer systems and directed calls in the rifght areas
Great location and ammenities at Oracle-Interlocken. Best workplace food EVER!!
AR Rep Workers Compensation Unit (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMay 26, 2015
This company is the result of a hostile takeover of Exempla by Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth several years ago and they have yet to find a way to work together. Many departments are not working together, hiring is usually through temp agencies which means faces are continually coming and going. In at least one A/R department you are graded only on the number of account notes made per day since their posting system continues to have issues and is not current. So collectors cannot be reviewed based on what we are supposed to do---bring money into the company by rebilling, faxing or whatever means will work to get that unpaid claim paid and the money in the door. Since management is unable to report on that information, which I believe is the MOST important, then all they can review you on is your "productivity" which quite often is not a reflection of your value to the company. I was on probation for not working 72 Workers Comp accounts daily, while other payer departments who can go on line, look at a copy of a remittance and then very quickly note the patient account and move through upwards of 100 notes a day are treated the same way the Workers Comp department was, the daily quota was at least 65 accounts worked per day. This is not feasible for Workers Comp claims.
Management made it very clear who they personally liked and disliked and I was treated accordingly. It was one of the most unpleasant, stressful work environments I have ever had, especially when compared to some of the best experiences.
I'd avoid this company like the plague!
Pros
Their location at Oracle-Interlocken. Great ammenities!
Cons
Tension within this company management.