Exeter Finance LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
stressfull
AAGM (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 19, 2018
worked 9 hours at office without a lunch had to eat at desk, then when I went home I had to work from home, manager was very demanding did not come into office most days and always demanded more than could be done
Pros
Cons
management
This place ghetto and very unprofessional management
Front End Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 2, 2018
the worst place to work for in the world. Management sitting @ each other desk braiding hair and putting weave tracks in. Management doesn't know how to articulate or talk to individuals
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
management unprofessional and ghetto
Great place
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 28, 2018
Great place to work, room for growth and advancement. Relaxed environment great benefits. exceptional management and great staff to work with on a daily basis.
Dread going to work
Late Stage Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 27, 2018
I really don't like it at Exeter! The morale is low... They treat us like we are in prison. So robotic... Can't make any script your own... Super micromanaging... Super low pay... The bonuses are a joke!!!!! I would like to see the CEO survive off of the current customer service/collections rep salary. I'm miserable and dread going there everyday. Management is lazy and really should be regular reps. As soon as I find something else I'm gone!
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Everything else
Mid-size Company with big growth aspirations
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 17, 2018
Great feel for a midsize company that's about to take off and grow into something bigger. The culture is still nimble, friendly and not back-stabbing or too corporate with redtape everywhere.
Pros
Free covered parking at HQ, onsite gym
Ancillary Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 12, 2018
A good company to work for. I was promoted the first 6 months. Easy to get entry level auto finance knowledge to move up in the auto finance work, a lot of departments to gain knowledge from.
ok place to work ,small perecentage of internal career advancement
Funding Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 8, 2018
Funding/buying was the place to be before new management came in with unrealistic expectations. Business is slow outside of tax season for most territories ,but overall the employees were great and worked really hard each and every day. The company tries to show their appreciation for their employees with small events throughout the year and ends the year with a big event for current employees and their family.
Pros
Pto, yearly events for employee apprecation
Cons
benefits, limited job advancement, management
Benefits
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 30, 2018
It is a great upcoming company with great pay. They also have good benefits as well as great opportunities to move within the company that fits your training or experience.
Loyalty and longevity are not rewarded
prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 22, 2018
If you worked for Exeter for 3 years or more, the company doesn't care in the least. Especially if you have helped implement new applications and and services. Most of the great talent that has been there before has left or gotten laid off. If you're a project manager, especially under contract, you can count your tenure at exeter by the weeks or a few months.
If you want to be just a number, this is the perfect place for you.
BUYER (Current Employee) –  UtahJune 10, 2018
Exeter does not hire to train for progress. It hires to fill a void, until it’s done with you, then fires you for less than normal reasons (pregnant girls having morning sickness) They pay only top wages to the Irving and Corporate locations while the under paid staff does the majority of the work. They like to Inflate the egos of the can’t doers with the souls of the can do type.
Pros
Training by fire
Cons
Striving for someone else’s pocketbook
Run! D not work here!!!
Sucker (Former Employee) –  la la landMay 29, 2018
If you want to me micromanged and treated like a child, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!!!!!! Trust noone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mgmt in Enginnering is horrible. Non technical horrid witch. Many many rude people!!!!!!.
ok place to work
Funding Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 17, 2018
It was not very organized here at Executer. The job security was a high turn over. The job itself was easy and well to understand by the task at hand was unstable at times. It was a great place to learn about the funding industry.
Good Place to Work
Compensation/HRIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for my immediate VP. He was a wonderful person and an excellent manager. I didn't feel that my job was secure due to many layoffs within the department; therefore, I pursued other opportunities. However, I did enjoy working at Exeter Finance.
Pros
Cons
Company Transitioning
Productive company
Senior Collector (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 17, 2018
Great place to work for, but needs to be more competitive. Manager's are great to work for. Exter is very understanding about personal and family issues.
Pros
Great Managers
Cons
No cash give aways.
Not too bad
Risk Analyst (Dual Role) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 11, 2018
The people at Exeter are awesome. The work sometimes is quite demanding. But nothing out of the ordinary. Everyone is willing to help with any questions or concern.
Loved this place
Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 7, 2018
I plan on returning to this company in the near future. Great culture. Collections was pretty micromanaged, but funding/buying is the place to be. Greatness!
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Itasca ILMarch 26, 2018
This company relocated to main office in Texas - otherwise I would still be there . Did receive some bullying from other employees and management never handled it
Poor team leads
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTMarch 8, 2018
Company needs trained team leads that know how to help the new hire people. No breaks or accommodation for people with ailment. Not good managers. Never available.
It's not as expected.
Late stage collector (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTMarch 6, 2018
The managers don't do anything to help you and they all say horrible things on break about other employees. I just think it's a very immature institute and I feel like they should hire more professionals.
Pros
Hour lunch.
Cons
Almost everything except the hour lunch.
A great company!
Late Stage Collector (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTMarch 5, 2018
Everything at Exeter is pretty great! The training, managment and peers all work together to help you be successful at your job. Really wish I didnt move out of Davis County, but the commute was too much for my home life. Its a great company!
Pros
Training, management, bonus structure, pay, free coffee
Cons
They dont have an office in Salt Lake