Exeter Government Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Good Environment
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN TIER II (Current Employee) –  Guantanamo Bay, CubaJune 4, 2018
Exeter Government Services, LLC is a great company to work for and has treated me well. The personnel onsite and remote are terrific at assisting me with any and all questions/concerns.
Great company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 23, 2018
Great company to work for. Great management team with a focus on developing the business. Definitely a good company for individuals looking for a small company with individualized attention.
Pros
Lots of autonomy
Cons
Not enough training
Electronic Warfare Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 17, 2018
Enjoyable work environment. Good compensation. Team environment with very supportive Leadership. Great place to work for in Aberdeen proving Grounds MD
Small Company Feel
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 27, 2018
Exeter Government Services is a great company to work for. During my two years here I have only had one complaint. The environment is friendly, their bids are competitive, and their benefits are on par or better than any company I've worked for. The only downside is their 401k matching is a bit low. Beyond that I highly recommend this company and I would take a job with them if they offered.
Excellent team environment
Web Applications Developer / Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ - Davis Monthan AF BAseApril 13, 2017
Team oriented from the top down. I haven't worked here log but from the beginning I find the the primary goal for the company is to ensure quality and timely products to the customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exeter Government Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5