Exeter Hospital Employee Reviews

got injured
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHNovember 13, 2018
got injured and management did not think I could still do my job. I did enjoy working here, and all the employees were great to work with. Every shift was different
Close to home
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHNovember 12, 2018
located close to home and offering on average at least 2 days per week of work. people are friendly and the hospital has a close knit community feel to it.
Pros
close to home
Cons
need more hours
Nice place to work
Unit Coordinator and Licensed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHOctober 3, 2018
Lots of opportunity for career advancement and great benefits. Nice employees, nice facility, positive team atmosphere to be a part of. Supportive management.
Great Enviroment
Clinical Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHSeptember 21, 2018
Typical day of fulfilling assigned work duties. Management could be more understanding of family situations. The hardest part of the job was when people called out..Enjoyable moments was working with some great co-workers
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Favoritism
Excellent
March 2016 - June 2016. Norma Linnane, RN (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHSeptember 6, 2018
I was here as a travel RN twice. It is a fantastic place to work and a gold standard to endoscopy departments. Management was wonderful and always available. Staff are fantastic. I would work here permanently if I lived in the area.
great place
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHAugust 2, 2018
I was a student nurse on a clinical rotation at the cancer center here. The staff their is highly educated, well experienced, and very kind. The staff clearly cares highly for their patients.
not a bad place to work
Clinical Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHJune 9, 2018
surprise raises pizza parties, surprise gift cards for people who go above and beyond

hardest part could be cleaning something that refuses to come up

I learned about different cleaning products that I would never have tried
Pros
gift cards
Cons
no break in the afternoons
Challenging and interesting company that's always improving
Senior Applications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHJune 6, 2018
Complex IT environment with focus on continuous improvement. The culture is based on working hard among fair and reasonable coworkers and management. Learned much about multiple electronic medical record systems.
Pros
Flexible, understanding management
Cons
Complex software environment
Wonderful interdisciplinary health care environment!
Spiritual Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHMay 12, 2018
I have had the privilege of working with extraordinarily competent, passionate and highly skilled individuals in an interdisciplinary environment focused on patient and family care. I love the work I do and the opportunities that have been available to me at Exeter Hospital. But even more, I have enjoyed collegial relationships with many different disciplines that I will treasure as I move forward professionally.
Pros
Collegial work environment with community focus and commitment.
Great place to work!
Exercise Specialist (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHApril 30, 2018
I've worked here for over 10 years and thoroughly enjoy my job. I only wish there were more hours available in my current position. The culture here is relaxed and generally a happy place to be.
Bad
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHApril 16, 2018
Bad fired for nothing. They called me to tell me over the phone, didn't even set up a meeting or anything. Out of the blue while I was taking medical leave for BiPolar Disorder.
Cut-throat company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHMarch 24, 2018
Exeter hospital and its affiliates are cutthroat we hen it comes down to it, its not about patient care. It's all about money, the employees are overworked, overstressed, underpaid and the management does not care because everyone is replaceable. I would not recommend working for Exeter hospital and its affiliates.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Management is not held accountable for their actions, employees are not treated equally
It is a great place to work
Senior Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHMarch 8, 2018
Exeter hospital has a wonderful benefit package and retirement plan. It is a great place to work. I would recommend this company. They are a great organization who really care for the wellbeing of their patients
Excellent Opportunities to New Tech - Outstanding Mission
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHFebruary 20, 2018
The organization does well to keep up with new technologies giving existing employees opportunities to learn. Working in a healthcare always has challenges like most industries such as the 24/7 operating environment and lack of forgiveness for downtimes, planned and unplanned. However, there is a great mission that is going on here and being part of that mission in any role is welcoming for new hires.
Benefits
Cons
Healthcare
The job was fine, good training. Low pay
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHFebruary 13, 2018
Days are fairly busy. Learned a lot out hospital and lab compliance. People were great and cared about the patients. Flexibility for time off and vacations. Pay low and not much room for advancement.
Pros
Some employee lucheons and massages once a year
Cons
low pay. not much room for advancement
Good culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHFebruary 11, 2018
Good hospital with staff that works together. Had opportunity to advance career at another hospital and left after brief period. Would still be there if not for job upgrade.
Pros
Team atmosphere
Cons
N/a
great place
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHFebruary 8, 2018
great place to work. great benefits. collaborative work environment. I felt the management was very supportive and listened if I had any issues to discuss.
Very nice people but no room for advancement....
Current (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHDecember 14, 2017
front line people are good to work with, too many initiatives, not enough engagement from senior leadership and a culture of keeping up appearances. Healthcare is going through many growing pains and it would be helpful to worry less about optics and concentrate on investing in the people who make the delivery system better. The organization needs to take a wider view of service delivery and all skills it takes to have a sustainable system that can deliver excellent service.
Pros
Good benefits, laid back environment
Cons
Accountability diminishes the higher the rank, too many initiatives dilute the mission
Registration
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHNovember 23, 2017
Registered patients by walk in or by ambulance. Patients, nursing and doctors very pleasant to work with.
Management for registration department was not very friendly.
Pros
Team
Positive environment
Concierge/valet (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHNovember 4, 2017
great to work in a hospital setting with a diverse population and the opportunity to serve people in need. Unfortunately, the rate of pay is very poor for work demanded.
Pros
environmen
Cons
pay