EXL
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

EXL Employee Reviews

Good company to work for. Like the people I work for and with. Would recommend job as a good starting opportunity with the ability to work your way up.
This company does not have a lot of growth opportunities in the U,S,,they also, treat us as second class workers. Not a good work environment. I learned nothing...There is no workplace culture...the hardest part is getting use to never accruing more time over the years.
Pros
You have great co-workers
Cons
Healthcare benefits are high...no growth in the US
Overall this is a great place to work. Excellent work life balance! AVP always has his door open to talk.Flexible work hours and free parking is a plus.
Pros
Happy hours, chilli and pie contest, pizza day
Cons
Starting salary
They hired anyone. EXTREMELY unprofessional in the department I worked. A lot of jealousy, loud talking, profanity, favoritism, no consequences for threatening and violent behavior. There was no respect for supervisors or others. Staff with no work ethics basically did what they wanted. Many were lazy and rode the clock.
Pros
Complimentary coffee, breaks were appropriate. The supervisors were understanding overall.
Cons
Management/supervisor was passive, did not hold staff accountable, EXTREMELY toxic work environment. Supervisors who tried to do the right thing left.
Great place to work i loved it best job i’ve ever had I hate they shut down... Gave extra incentives in bad weather to get employees to be at work. always tried showing employees they cared
Pros
Great bonuses
Cons
Horrible turnover rate
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
When there's an error they just blame anybody to clean their hands off , when you actually had nothing to do with it ? There's some good in this company they paid holidays and they give a Christmas bonus but like I said when there's something wrong they blame anybody to clean there hands off . Sometimes they need to get their facts straight instead of blaming anybody for stuff they did not do.
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
No health insurance
Highly unfavorable place to be at. They were unstable, micro manage, have “clicks”, no room for growth, no work life balance, too much room for errors, low offers of appreciation such as pizza, don’t value opinions or ideas, hires anybody, will tell you at the very last minute that they want you for over time.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Poor office moral
● Work-life balancePlease avoid this place! There is no formal training and leadership is extremely lacking. I've never worked at a company where people routinely ignored questions and emails. If you value your sanity and working with professional individuals keep looking elsewhere.● Job security and advancementI don't see how its possible to last here long enough for a promotion.● ManagementI still can't believe a supervisor would blind copy a new hire on an email advising their peers to do something, that's extremely unprofessional and unethical. Definitely opened my eyes to the type of person I was dealing with!● CultureThe only consistency is that there's no consistency.● OverallI had to give 1 star to post this review. I can say hands down, this was my worst employment experience and I've worked in retail. This is the first time I had a "supervisor " try to blame me for the bad training. This woman tried different ways to call me out and I shut them all down, at the end of the day this is a complete reflection on her management skills.
Ratchet is a good word to describe that place. Managers were trying to hit on the young girls that worked there and they used that to do whatever they wanted with no repercussions from management. Everything was so discombobulated.
I started my career the work environment is great there is less of work life balance all in all you get an opportunity to grow and learn it's a good company to work with.
i was in charge of a company located in Minnesota . i would keep track of all the items that were exported from them to mexico. once a month i would set all the data in a CD and send to company.
I enjoyed for working for this company. Although their were challenging. Challenges makes you strong. Staying positive in an Hostel environment is what I depth with at times. I made the best of it until the end. Not a bad place to work for.
As an audtior you have a heavy workload and the pay isnt that great for the stress that comes along with it. It seems like a good incentive system but once you get going you realize it's not. This is a work from home positiong, however you need to physically drive to businesses to perform the audits.
I enjoyed working at EXL the training was boring, however. But the overall experience was enjoyable. When I was working there they offered bonuses which was nice because the pay isn’t. The environment was relaxed, overall.
A progressive company consistently moving forward. Serving organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, delivering solutions from wherever clients need them.
EXL is a great company. The pay is not so great, but there is potential to earn good money through hard work and dedication. They overhauled their training program and it is top notch. The managers are good. Really like co-workers. Also, appreciate having control over scheduling to ensure work/life balance.
Overall, the job is a joke. The place keeps losing partnerships with people. The place is comepletely unorganized. I did more walking around and playing with my phone than do work work because we didn't have work most of the time, so they sent us hm early, alot! Don't work for exl bright health!
no work life balance, the culture was not conducive to women, some of senior leadership were kind, just not enough to make you stick around. The compensation was really good.
Terrible company. One of the worst experiences of my life. Unprofessional from the top down. No room for growth. They offer their services to big name clients at ridiculously cheap rates so they’re for to cut corners and pay low wages in order to maximize their profits. Many employees are overworked, unhappy, under paid, and treated poorly. I’ve witnessed multiple instances of discrimination, violations of labor laws, and racism on a daily basis.
They will change your work schedule after hiring you for a specific shift . They change the rules often and making it so you won’t get your bonus. Only one manager actually know what he is doing . They will time you if you go to the restroom and on breaks . They do try to find fun ways to compete and earn prizes. The benefits are pretty good .
the company has a flow to it. It is just any other IT company that creates very unrealistic deadlines for the same and not understanding the real scope of work.
  1. Employee Reviews