EXL
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

EXL Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,617 reviews
Good company to work for. Like the people I work for and with. Would recommend job as a good starting opportunity with the ability to work your way up.
This company does not have a lot of growth opportunities in the U,S,,they also, treat us as second class workers. Not a good work environment. I learned nothing...There is no workplace culture...the hardest part is getting use to never accruing more time over the years.
Pros
You have great co-workers
Cons
Healthcare benefits are high...no growth in the US
Great place to learn new technologies.God projects Good managementCompensation is ok
I would highly recommend EXL to anyone who is willing to learn, work hard and want to grow in a healthy & supportive environment. I've become part of the EXL family about 3years ago with not much contact centre experience however was given the opportunity to excel with the support of management. If you have a vision and determined to reach your professional career goals EXL will definitely help you achieve this.
Pros
Transport
They say a Happy, productive worker works harder... That is very true for my working experience at Exl.The structured environment and amazing work culture amongst staff and management adds value to your working experience.Great company to work for๐Ÿ‘
Pros
Great facilities
Cons
Intense compliance rules
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Have to work extremely long hours, no work life balance, hierarchy / designation based culture - people at higher designation above you are always right mindset, leadership will say anything and everything to keep you from leaving but never fulfill their promises.
Here one can start career. They will let you learn how to be professional. However as time goes we need progress in career but no leadership team will take responsibility to show you path. Rather they will work on how can they make your life more challenging.
Pros
Good to start career
Cons
Pay structure and promotion are pathetic
Able to learn new things on the account Ive handled . Able to help customers who were disable , providing them assistance for application of insurance and benefits.
Pros
free food and accomodation during pandemic
Cons
removal of some benefits we had before
It was the best experience of my life working with EXL. Lot of learning , motivation and growth.Still miss Was always motivatedPerks and benifitsGood working environment with good ambience
Pros
Learning
Cons
CoolOverall very good company which takes care of their employees.. Many opportunities to learn and grow... Onsite experience is also available and awsome
There was a corporate work culture. Team based work. They give training to employee time to time. They provide cab facility.There is process-based work.
Pros
Cons
9 hours
Learned a lot in this company. There are a lot of ways that you can perform your duties in this company since they offer many opportunities or doors for improvement.
I got my contract 3 weeks after starting training.We received our shifts 3 hours before your shift starts.We were told it's customer service, but it's insurance sales actually!The pay can barely pay for rent.There aren't any actual benefits besides the lil contribution towards medical aid... I mean LITTLEYou feel like a prisoner when you're inside, literal metal detectors and unwanted body searches arleast 3 times a day!
Pros
The building is in town
Cons
Working there is a con, kiss your happiness goodbye
Exl lives up to the values they stand for. Some people would agree and some wont I believe as a company they strive to make you feel like family and not just treat you as a number. The head of geography for our company would know you as a person and thats not really what most companies has these days. Value Care and most importantly Transparency. They love feedback to improve themselves as a company. There are challenges but please mention a company that doesnt have any. :)
Pros
Dress up days, Award nights, Incentives schemes, support group if you need help
Cons
Se lucreaza cu database in posta electronica si excel. Completarea fiecarui client este o victorie personala pentru care merita atentia cu care culegi datele.
Pros
tichete de masa
Cons
Mie organizarea mi se pare putin de conturat mai bine
Overall this is a great place to work. Excellent work life balance! AVP always has his door open to talk.Flexible work hours and free parking is a plus.
Pros
Happy hours, chilli and pie contest, pizza day
Cons
Starting salary
Have had lots of growth here! Enjoyed my time learning new processes and different means of getting tasks done. Would recommend the company automates more of the processes done manually to save man power and time.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Manual processes
This company is highly unprofessional from hiring to execution. Leadership (VP and above) is really rubbish and can take any decision just like their private business without any justification. No career growth and salary hikes are worst.
Pros
nothing
Cons
toxic leadership, low career growth, low hikes
When you love your job, there comes no hardwork. When you are in exl, you just love the job. Youngsters and friendhsip all around. No managment - operator barriers. All are working their role and salary is just that wowable!!!
Pros
Great salary package
I loved working with EXL. It's will be my pleasure to join here once I get settled . Managers and work environment is great. Best place I would suggest to work with.
Pros
Great managers, no pressure for work
Cons
No cons at all
Nice atmosphere.good process. Team leader s and managers are very helpful to learn the process saturday and Sunday fixed off. And all the us holidays get offs.
  1. Employee Reviews