Exodus Integrity Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
You are treated well
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHJanuary 2, 2018
Went into contract work in 2015. The landscape has changed dramatically. EIS, Inc. takes care of their personnel. Great place to work.

There are quarterly events where you can interact with management and other consultants working at other locations.
Pros
Very profeessional
Cons
No paid time off
Finally a company with a heart!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Willoughby, OHJuly 9, 2015
I have been working for EIS for more than a year now and I have had an awesome experience. Management has encouraged my career and moved me forward. At times when I was under personal stress due to the illness of a child management took me in and me feel like family. Not only were they concerned with my well being they were concerned with my child's well being. The CEO showed up on the day of my son's surgery just to make sure me and my family were ok. EIS has been the experience that I have been looking for in a job for the last 20 years. I plan to stay and grow with EIS and our continued success!
Pros
Hands on training and a real commision structure
Cons
Not many
Great people and great management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  willoughby, ohioSeptember 14, 2014
everyone was nice and welcoming. They always took us out for birthdays and everyone felt like family.
Change happens over time, not over night
Act as liaison (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHJune 26, 2014
I was always taught that if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything. Great people I work with (recruiters).
Pros
great workers (recruiters)
Cons
probably not a good first job out of college.Don't set you up for success.