Exodus Recovery Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Company
Front Receptionist/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90059August 10, 2018
I was front desk receptionist and cleaned after clients. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. The Supervisor was ok. Wish security with clients were more structured as I sometimes felt unsafe.
Bad leadership on the clinic level
Mental Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAAugust 8, 2018
This company has subtle but clear racist tendency that holds down minorities who do not bow down to there unfair practices. The program director at the time of my employment would focus on me while others who did the same things and in some cases more were over looked. He gave little direction and expected way more than he put in or even trained people for.
Pros
Snacks are avaible for clients and workers.
Cons
Meals are avaible for clients.
Plenty of opportunities for advancement
Associate Vice President of Integrated Services (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2018
Exodus Recovery provides an excellent environment for advancement and career growth. The company has grown tremendously in the past few years. They frequently open new programs and offer lots of training and mentorships for those looking to grow with the company. Exodus serves the most underserved populations so a passion for the work is a must.
Nice place to work
INTAKE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 25, 2018
The Directors are very supportive and professional. I feel at home working at Exodus Recovery, Inc. I will recommend anyone to work here. I am glad to be part of Exodus family.
Love the experience should be paid more for the work but overall love the experience in the mental health field and seving substances abuse etc.
Mebtal health worker (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMarch 18, 2018
A very rewarding job lots of experience in the mental health community with the homeless population,love too work the overtime staff is professional, serves the local community above all!
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Need more, staff when others, call off
Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 6, 2018
I love that i was able to learn more about my job duties. I enjoyed interacting directly with clients during facilitated topic groups. I love that the people i worked with were helpful.
Pros
Experience, fast paced
Cons
Temporary job
Good experience
Social Services Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMarch 4, 2018
A good place to work if you are beginning to gain experience in the field of social work and would like to enhance your resume. You will gain a great deal of experience at this agency.
Friendly Environment
staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 26, 2018
Its a very nice friendly work environment. I enjoyed most that I got the projects I really want to work on. There is some lack of organization from management.
Pros
free breakfast from pharmacies once a month
Exciting
Mental Health Nurse/FT-PD (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Awesome staff, everyone worked cohesively in a very chaotic environment. The night shift was for the most part extremely busy with patients coming by ambulance from the hospital or directly from the general community, Law enforcement drop off and walk-in assessment for crisis admission.
Pros
12 hr shift
Cons
short staffing and over cencus capacity
Work Day
Mental Health Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Facilitate a positive client/staff dynamic
Client intakes/take-downs

A community and critical resource dedicated to enhancing the cultural and educational experience
No growth
Server (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 15, 2018
There is no where for me to go in this company, although it keeps opening up more locations. I did make some really great friends that understand that this company is growing too fast and the work just keeps getting more outragoues every day.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
ego driven people for no reason
Excellent
Trainee / MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2017
Work atmosphere is engaging. Professional peers and clients are very adaptable and receptive. Supervisors are well trained and informative. It was a wonderful experience.
Fast paced, Alert, Interesting, You Learn A lot
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 14, 2017
Very fast paced. Interesting. If you're looking into the Psych Field, you'll learn a lot. Must work as a team. I only got to work the Inpatient and Outpatient sides, and the adolescent side once so I don't really know how it was there. I'm in the health field, and I learned a lot from there. Great opportunity.
Everyday was a new day
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vista, CA 92083October 25, 2017
Everyday was a different day, the clientele changed daily as did their needs. Great opportunity to begin working in low income mental health. You work alongside social workers and psychiatrists to help the clients
Fast paced, but fair
Registered Nurse, Psychiatric (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2017
I feel the work load was fairly distributed amongst workers, and the flow of work went smoothly. However, most people are working per diem and the benefits aren't that great. The hourly pay for per diem nurses is good, but they waive time and a half after 8 hours.
Pros
Pay good, coworkers fair
Cons
lack of benefits, too many per diem.
MHT (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 22, 2017
Review your assignments get to and its just a work just a great environment to around because everyone always helpful. You get help the clients with the training you've learned.
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
short breaks
Awesome
Program Nurse (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 19, 2017
Great benefits for nurses. Awesome staff and locations. Vert flexible. Been working there for 5 years now. I'm still there per diem because I don't want to filly leave.
Best place to learn about behavioral health
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 2, 2017
Good place to work and get into the behavioral health field. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Respectable job but the pay is not enough for all the work.
Great
Marital and Family Therapist, Trainee (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 27, 2017
I was a MFT Trainee (Intern) so no pay. Amazing experience. Supervisor, Rich Davis, is great. Guy taught me so much in such a short time. One of my most valued work experience ever. Oh, love the population serviced.
Pros
Rewarding all around experience
Cons
A great organization to work for to help those in need
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 5, 2017
I am grateful for the professional growth opportunity given throughout many years. It is a busy environment to work for but at the end of the day, it feels very rewarding to know you did something good for those in need!
Pros
CME weekly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exodus Recovery Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.