Exodus Recovery Inc. Employee Reviews

Great client and decent locations
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 19, 2019
I thought because I was making decent money $22 an hour this was the lick but 200 per month went into paying for an HMO. And positions are exempt therefore you're always working overtime and not getting paid for it and to make it worse you can't call off until you've been there for 90 days and Yanni K 7 paid holidays per year which sucks... management is typically given to those whose friend and families are applying for it and there's very little room for advancement and growth
Pros
great
Cons
Port benefits
Incredible manager
Internship- Culver City (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAFebruary 21, 2019
I really loved my manager, I though he was excellent. I learned a lot from him and other staff members working there. I also got a lot of work experience.
Great Place for new graduates
Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse VN (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 24, 2019
Exodus does good work in the community but the supervisory staff need more training. They need to implement training for all staff at all levels. A benefit is they have good benefits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor supervisory staff.
Not good
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2019
The company is based on who you know personally and they promote based on that. If you are not best friends with the director, good luck. The directors supervisor acts like you don’t exists unless you can preform a miracle. You are also allowed to Marry/ promote your cousin/ grandma/ Sleep with or move in with your coworkers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor supervision
Best company to work for.
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 19, 2018
I love my time with Exodus Recovery inc. Its a safe haven for those in crisis. we promote balance and well being amongst our clients. its 24/7 365 days a year 12 hour shifts. you build rapport with your clients very easily. the inpatient facility that i work in allows for a family like environment which makes our work culture very close knit. I learned that there are so many different kinds of people with all sorts of various issues. Exodus Recovery is a godsend to those in crisis. it allows for the client to detach from there environment and seek shelter from the stressors of the outside world. we work with the anxious and stressed and once stabilized with some medication, these people return to themselves again. its really so gratifying to see how these mentally disabled individuals become such delightful people once they are cared for and removed from crisis.
Pros
ease
Cons
mental stress
Exodus Recovery Great company
Behavioral Health Security (Lead) (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 22, 2018
Enjoy working for enjoy
Exodus Recovery. I started off at new working facility, we all work very well together, great communication between the nurses and security. Program Director is very supportive of all the staff at the facility.
Pros
Clean facility
Cons
short lunches
go to work get report and start trying
intake nurse for patients in psychiatric crisis (Current Employee) –  napa ca.October 22, 2018
to place clients if they are going to in patient care . set up Dr meetings for client and stand in during the assessment by md.take in clients brought to the facility and do a crisis assessment . determine if client needs to be on a 5150.pass meds
Nice
Security Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 16, 2018
It was nice to work in the medical field while still working on my skills for law enforcement. You never dealt with the same situation similar to working in law enforcement.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Psychiatric facility
Great Company
Front Receptionist/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90059August 10, 2018
I was front desk receptionist and cleaned after clients. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. The Supervisor was ok. Wish security with clients were more structured as I sometimes felt unsafe.
Plenty of opportunities for advancement
Associate Vice President of Integrated Services (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2018
Exodus Recovery provides an excellent environment for advancement and career growth. The company has grown tremendously in the past few years. They frequently open new programs and offer lots of training and mentorships for those looking to grow with the company. Exodus serves the most underserved populations so a passion for the work is a must.
Nice place to work
INTAKE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 25, 2018
The Directors are very supportive and professional. I feel at home working at Exodus Recovery, Inc. I will recommend anyone to work here. I am glad to be part of Exodus family.
Love the experience should be paid more for the work but overall love the experience in the mental health field and seving substances abuse etc.
Mebtal health worker (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMarch 18, 2018
A very rewarding job lots of experience in the mental health community with the homeless population,love too work the overtime staff is professional, serves the local community above all!
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Need more, staff when others, call off
Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 6, 2018
I love that i was able to learn more about my job duties. I enjoyed interacting directly with clients during facilitated topic groups. I love that the people i worked with were helpful.
Pros
Experience, fast paced
Cons
Temporary job
Good experience
Social Services Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMarch 4, 2018
A good place to work if you are beginning to gain experience in the field of social work and would like to enhance your resume. You will gain a great deal of experience at this agency.
Friendly Environment
staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 26, 2018
Its a very nice friendly work environment. I enjoyed most that I got the projects I really want to work on. There is some lack of organization from management.
Pros
free breakfast from pharmacies once a month
Exciting
Mental Health Nurse/FT-PD (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Awesome staff, everyone worked cohesively in a very chaotic environment. The night shift was for the most part extremely busy with patients coming by ambulance from the hospital or directly from the general community, Law enforcement drop off and walk-in assessment for crisis admission.
Pros
12 hr shift
Cons
short staffing and over cencus capacity
Work Day
Mental Health Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Facilitate a positive client/staff dynamic
Client intakes/take-downs

A community and critical resource dedicated to enhancing the cultural and educational experience
No growth
Server (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 15, 2018
There is no where for me to go in this company, although it keeps opening up more locations. I did make some really great friends that understand that this company is growing too fast and the work just keeps getting more outragoues every day.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
ego driven people for no reason
Excellent
Trainee / MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2017
Work atmosphere is engaging. Professional peers and clients are very adaptable and receptive. Supervisors are well trained and informative. It was a wonderful experience.
Fast paced, Alert, Interesting, You Learn A lot
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 14, 2017
Very fast paced. Interesting. If you're looking into the Psych Field, you'll learn a lot. Must work as a team. I only got to work the Inpatient and Outpatient sides, and the adolescent side once so I don't really know how it was there. I'm in the health field, and I learned a lot from there. Great opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exodus Recovery Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.