eXp Realty Employee Reviews

Fun people
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 16, 2019
I love this company as everyone is up beat and positive. I have a great Broker who is always available for questions or comments. He makes this company great.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
all commission
Fun Place To work
Transacdtion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAMay 13, 2019
Loved working for eXp Realty Co. This is an online company and the experience was a great one. I was asked to come back to Oregon Realty Co. to work full time again.
admin employees not treated well
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 10, 2019
I was hired on as a temp, at first the upper managment was very nice, until certain people were badmouthing and spreading lies to get them fired. there was a lack of communication between departments. Eventually I was on of the employees badmouthed and eventually let go. I had applied for a different position and it intimidated one of my peers. He then decided to tell lies about me and I was never even given the opportunity to defend myself. I am a very dedicated and hard worker and was completly blindsided. I was later informed who and why I was actually fired. very disappointing. it is a high stress job, over time is required and the compensation and time off is not good.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Just another MLM
Broker Associate (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COMay 10, 2019
I am an experienced real estate agent who worked for a very short time with eXp. Immediately I didn't like the whole "virtual" environment - right from the get go I had to design an avatar and walk around in a virtual "World" where I was supposed to take a number and stand in line to get any assistance whatsoever. One day my little avatar stood in line for over 2 hours, and then the company closed (it was after 5 pm their time) so I never go the help I needed! If I had a real, live BREATHING person to help me I would have gotten assistance immediately. Also, the company really pushes you to recruit. It drove me crazy! They send you all kinds of videos on "Agent Attraction" (they don't like to call it recruiting for your downline) from these guys who make tons of money and all they do is build huge downlines. I found the entire company very impersonal and fake all the way around. Then I read an article where there were a ton of compliance violations so I quit the company. I ended up with a brick and mortar firm with real, live, breathing people who are there to help me 24/7 and can even go out for a beer after work. :). Maybe eXp works for some people, but for this lady it was awful.
Pros
If you're a gamer or big fan of being online and virtual, this is your company.
Cons
The whole Virtual World, lack of support, and the whole MLM recruiting thing.
High Splits and Revenue Share
REALTOR®/AGENT MENTOR (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHApril 22, 2019
eXp Realty has the number one business model in Real Estate. Great Team Work, Incredible Training, Revenue Share, Agile work Environment, Incredible Ethics, Comunity Support
Best Real Estate Co.
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Mid Atlantic areaApril 16, 2019
I have been licensed since 2003 & have tried most brokerages. eXp Realty is the best by far! Plenty of opportunity to earn additional income from revrnue share as well. :)
Do not let this company pass you by. Everything they say they offer is all true!
Pros
revenue share, stocks, work on your own schedule, cloud based office
Cons
havent found one yet
What You Put in You get More out
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Saint Robert, MO 65584April 16, 2019
EXp Realty is a largest and fastest growing real estate company, and it's an awesome place to work. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it. Sky is not even the limit. Earning and benefits are limitless.
Pros
Freedom of Schedule
Cons
Time consuming
A growing company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2019
A growing company. I would prefer a more local presents and support within the company. And, more opportunities for growing in the executive levels in all areas. Not so much focused on attracking agents but more focus on building a business and not just leads.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Focus on attracking agents to build a business
Awesome Company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2019
Everyone that works here is so helpful. Everyone offers advice and assistance. Best technology and tools provided for no extra charges. They have a mentor program for newer agents if they decide to sign up that is very helpful.
exp Realty
Realtor Agent (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 3, 2019
Great company Good people tech support is top notch but you are basically on your own to learn all systems and programs . commision checks are accurate and on time. roker is awesome
and is totally on the ball.
Pros
Great Company Stock Purchase at a discount Many rev streems
Cons
alot of hours to achieve a happy life
Nice culture but meetings were mostly on recruiting more agents
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 26, 2019
Love the support and culture but everyone’s focus is on recruiting more agents than talking about becoming or improving your craft. Some people just want to be successful in real estate so talking about lead generation, good scripts etc should be the core of the meetings.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Fees and support is all online
Great for teams and self-motivated people
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2019
eXp is a great company for self motivated brokers who don't want or need an office culture. There are training opportunities online and occasional local office gatherings. Stock options and stock bonuses as well as agent attraction policies are what set eXp apart.
Pros
stock options, low production cap
Cons
no office culture
virtual and relaxed environment
Real estate agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 18, 2019
I really enjoy working with eXp Realty. I think that this company is a great option for agents that want to start as a part time agent and eventually transition into full time.
Pros
training available 24/7
Cons
it's virtual, so if my computer glitches I am just missing class.
Cool place
Realtor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 11, 2019
Like that they are in the era of being online rather then other companies.the staff and account people were very nice and helpful. This not a salary based job.
If you are not an agent you do not matter to this company.
Payment Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  WA StateMarch 4, 2019
Staff pay is the same nationwide. Not based on cost of living in your area. Pay and benefits are not competitive AT ALL. The company encourages "referrals of family and friends" but they only want referrals from agents. I recommended several candidates that were over-qualified for the job, just as I am, and they would not even talk to them.The company is making millions of dollars but they have a hold on OT for their staff while also wanting all the work done in a timely manner. Literally the only positive things I can say are that everyone gets to work from home and my team lead is amazing.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything else
Realtor / Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 4, 2019
eXp is a fast growing company with allot of tech online presence. Owner owned agents love it. Nation wide presence and growing. Perhaps not for the new agent.
A great place to work, I love eXp World
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 27, 2019
Lots of great training in eXp World and involved management. Cloud based brokerage provides more flexibility by not having to go to an actual brick and mortar location. Top notch tools are provided for agents.
Overall Great Company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 23, 2019
EXP Realty is overall a great company to work for. Great commission splits and freedom to run your independent business as much or as little as you would like. In spite of the virtual world, exp has great team support. One of the best referral networks available all over the US and Canada as well.
recent job change
Realtor, Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 22, 2019
havent worked with them long enough to really make a judgement, but so far all the training and mentoring program they have has been great, and plenty of resources to further career and knowledge
Pros
multitude of resources
Cons
fees
work at home
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 22, 2019
Its a cloud base brokerage so it saves gas and monthly expenses,n
because you work from home or where ever you have a computer. Can access training any time of day. Collabrative company who strive to see their agents do well. Amazing revenue share for the agents.