exp Employee Reviews

Its a brokerage to hang a real estate license with.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 8, 2018
EXP is a new kind of real estate brokerage that i could go on for days about. Theres no offices everything is done online. My typical day is making calls and taking people to see homes. Ive met a lot of inspiring people who want to take their career to the next level. The most challenging part is being consistent everyday and showing up even when youve had your spirits crushed. My favorite part is that even though we work long hours it feels like complete freedom at the same time.
Pros
Lots of upside
Cons
Only commision
Agent owned cloud brokerage
Realtor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 15, 2018
This company empowers agents to work independently towards their vision of success while supplying the tools to do so. They provide several ways for you to receive passive income.
Pros
free KV Core, Skyslope and many other tools for success
Cons
no brick and mortar office
Boring
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2018
I was hired to help exp penetrate the Pharmaceutical Market with lots of promises to travel and a heavy and challenging workload.
None of this materialized.
Pros
Cons
Extreme boredom
Typical School Environment
Teacher (Current Employee) –  New Carrollton, MDNovember 28, 2017
A typical work/school environment. Very fast paced as you daily need to adapt to the current needs of each individual student. Adherence to school and state rules are mandatory.
EXP Realty
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2017
Its wonderful to have internet tools available at my fingertips. Entire company is in THE CLOUD. I log in for more than 30 hours of weekly training. Meeting with new agents in town is a big plus. Everyone has a fresh perspective on EXP. Its the best Real Estate culture around.
Was great before the merger and acquisition
Network/Helpdesk Technician II (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2017
Too many chefs and not enough waiters in this restaurant for sure.
In the beginning this place was rock solid for being innovative and making top notch ideas come to life.
Small Company
Certified in Basset Alcohol Management (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILOctober 6, 2016
This is a small company with very little room to grow. You are rewarded when you do well. Would recommend to others. Management can be a little harsh at time. As long as you are good at your job you will do well here.
A great place to work, but could you better management training.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego\October 8, 2015
Worked here for about 6 months, but due to the lack of foresight in my manager, it often created difficulty for me to complete certain aspects of my job.
Great place to learn new things everyday, great place to express your thoughts on the company
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CASeptember 16, 2015
A typical event day was waking up at 5:00am to go set up the event at the place noted. Then, after setting up, I always told my workers to go to the restroom, have water, and be prepared to work at a fast flow. I learned new things on any topics that same day by being a manager or supervisor. Management was prefect in my eyes, great way to train us the workers and prepare me to be a manager myself. Co-workers were always on time, ready to work, never give up, and worked hard. The hardest part of the job was closing the booth down, because we would try to close it down, and customers came to buy items that were sold out, and I hated saying we're out of stock. The most enjoyable part of the job was always selling items, and greeting customers and making them feel welcomed, and happy.
Pros
free lunch, great management, wonderful benefits
Great company for those needing to get ahead.
Help desk SR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
A small company that gone big but still has room for those needing go express. Both in the field and with co workers. All departments have grate team work mind sets.
Pros
Work hours are very flexible.
Cons
Workflow came be overwhelming.
Great place to work with good partners and good job culture
COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 7, 2014
This company is the one everybody wants to work. It has an excellent staff of professionals with good compensations and a great working ambient. In my position travel was a requirement so I travel a lot. It is bad sometimes but you know a lot of people and do a lot of different things all the time. The paperwork is bad because you have to do a lot of it but is part of the job. I recommend exp as a great company to work on. I left the company because of personal reasons but if I have the opportunity I will return to exp.
Task Supervisor, Welding
EXPERTISE - Task Supervisor, Welding (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FloridaApril 16, 2013
A typical day would consist of receiving and compiling personnel status reports to track each of our CWIs and Welder wherever in the world they may be and sending this to the Corp. Program Managers.
Communicating with the Overseas CWIs to seeif any situations need to be address concerning the armor repair and fabrication of armored vehicles. Sometimes performing code interpretation in conjunction with current company welding prcedures. If necessary communicating with design Engineers for the approvals deviating from the procedures and cataloging all such information.
I scheduled and the training and Welder Testing of new hire personnel. As well as, coordinated and scheduled Performance Qualification and Testing of any new proposed welding procedures to be implimented.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
lots of travel
Lots of fun activities
Administrator and French Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDDecember 17, 2012
Love working with children and be a part of their growth and development
Pros
naeyc requirements
Cons
short breaks
Company is ok to work for, but you have some bad project managers
Architect (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2012
Overall its a decent company to work for. However some project managers are not that great. They are partial to some people, and advancing in this company is if you know someone higher up, or else you will be in the same position for over 10 or 15 years.