Expedia, Inc. Employee Review

View all Expedia, Inc. reviews

Still young at heart. Plenty of growth to come.
Senior Project Manager, Corporate IT (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 22, 2013
A company that relies on the individual to push innovation. Not much micro-management, and nice expectations. Everyone I worked with truly wanted to do a good job.

Other Expedia, Inc. Employee Reviews

Work/Life Balance is exceptional
Global Forecast & Plan Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 15, 2018
I really enjoyed my 3 years here and the environment of autonomy and accountability. I had a lot of success in my time there, but I didn't feel as though I was overworked. My department was relaxed, yet effective; we were not mired in endless meetings or prolonged decision-making protocols. If an idea was exciting and made sense, management really encouraged us to seek it out. There aren't many ways to be creative as an analyst, but Expedia's leadership celebrated our ideas, rather than attempting to subdue them.
fast paced
Technical Product Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 10, 2018
I loved the products I worked on while working in Expedia. However the pay and the benefit are not very good and at the same time the work / life balance is completed unbalanced. I do love the fast pace very much. I think you learn fastest when it's fast paced. Although Expedia's performance in recent years did not meet my expectation, if you want to learn certain skills, you can still consider Expedia to be a place to work for a year or two.
Pros
fast paced, exciting
Cons
low pay very low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expedia, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight