Expedited Freight Systems logo

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Room for Growth

A typical day for me is busy. I always have a list of tasks to complete on a daily basis. I like to keep busy and it also helps the time go by pretty quickly. I have learned many things since becoming an employee here. The most important things I feel that I have learned are how to effectively communicate with different personalities. I have also learned how to manage tasks, set realistic priorities and manage time. Lastly, I have learned to have a great deal of patience. Perfection is the goal, but mistakes are inevitable. It are those mistakes that you often learn from. The work culture could be better, The communication could be better. People could be more genuine. The hardest part of my job is validating correct information and then relaying that information to management, Management isn't necessarily found of being incorrect. They often deny any wrong doing and that makes it hard to work under certain people. The best part of my job is my constant work rate and the fact that I am not overwhelmed by work. Although I am often busy, it does not consume my life.

Come and grow with us.

a typical work day consist of making sure our freight is unloaded properly and loaded properly and make sure our customers receive there freight on a timely fashion. I've learned so much here at Expedited Freight Systems, how to bill, use CLII, management is always helpful into guiding you to do the job correctly. the culture is the best part you can work around a lot of individual and everyone is helpful to there co-worker to get the job done right. I truly feel the hardest part about this job is just the weather other than that this job is easy to learn. the best part of Expedited is you have room to grow and achieve more important roll but you have to put in the time and effort and commitment to grow and Expedited will not look pass those commitments

Review

It gets busy sometimes, but everybody who works here is very nice and helpful. The pay could be a little better but I have no other complaints. Management is great.

Great Place to Work

Overall it is a great company to work for. Room for advancement, the culture is conducive for balance between work and home life. They do not micro manage.

Fun place to work

My day is busy but not unbearable. Makes the day fly by. The people are fun to be with and work hard to satisfy the customer. Management is responsive to your needs and tries to make this a good place to work.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Full Time Employee

EFS has a very friendly and positive work environment. The leadership team are always willing to stop and help when someone is in need of assistance. Everyone seems to enjoy coming to work everyday. The pay and benefits are competitive. EFS is an overall great place to work!

EFS is a very driver/employee oriented company. They will go the xtra mile to keep employee's engaged. Great culture. EFS will spend the time needed to properly train new employees.

Great people , knowledgeable staff, little to no meaningful sales effort

Great company to work for. Close knit and knowledgeable staff and management. Dedicated driver contingent. Performs well in their market niche. Good operations people

Jobs at Expedited Freight Systems