Expedited Freight Systems logo

Expedited Freight Systems Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job Security & Advancement

It's not the worst job

Its not the worst job in the industry they finally have a dispatcher that knows his stuff. I enjoyed working there in the past, somethings changed and I personally haven't enjoyed my time there. Its what you make of the job.

Stay away

Upper management does not care about workers at all, no raises, no bonuses, they only care about themselves.They will not try to help the employees, they hire Supervisors that have no knowledge of what they are doing or how to do it. They will not fix the Forklifts, half of them need tires or don't have working lights on them,

Solid company

Good company good people Drivers engaged Technology is lacking Equipment is good Leadership is solid Sales is an opportunity to improve Facilities are in decent shape

Just a job

Most people who come there just use this job as a stepping stone for other jobs have been a whole lot better. Lot of drama with your co-workers everybody always stabbing everybody in the back to try to get ahead.

Great Place to Work

Overall EFS is a great place to work. It has afforded me to take care of my family, be home to see them everyday, and progress with my career. I would recommend to others as a place of employment.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Great Place to Work

Overall it is a great company to work for. Room for advancement, the culture is conducive for balance between work and home life. They do not micro manage.

NDA forbids me from talking

I am forbidden to talk about the company per a none disclosure agreement,I guess I am not supposed to mention that either. But if I could tell you to stay away I would.

Stressful!!!

No clearly defined job roles/responsibilities when it comes to management (never know who to go to for an answer) which leads to a very stressful working environment.

Pros

Local

Cons

Most everything except the benefits

Cut throat Management

Goals that are unattainable, they have gone through the company and gotten rid of employees who have stood by the company when it had its downs. Very male dominated. No room for growth if your a woman.

Review of EFS

The job is not hard, but can be a little stressful at times. Not many chances for advancement and hours are not always 8. I do get along with my co-workers.

Pros

close to home

Cons

healthcare

Jobs at Expedited Freight Systems

See more jobs

Enjoyable co-workers

Loaded own trucks after going over delivery bills. Knew for sure had everything and was loaded in correct order for delivery.After six months, local terminal manager was let go and not replaced. We had to work through a manager in Kenosha via 800 number.Problem was, he didn't always have all the information he needed to work with us.Day we were shut down, he new nothing of it, was very upset when he found out, and gave us his home phone number to use as a reference on job applications.

Pros

everything about the job.

Cons

no advanced notice of terminal closing.

Expedited is a good place to work unfortunately due to economic climate is can't provide job security.

Pros

kept busy all day. management is trying to correct instability.

Cons

management in the process of evaluating personnel & processes to create a more profitable business.