Expedited Freight Systems Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 30 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We are a Midwest Regional LTL carrier. We offer our customers:
- 1-2 day LTL service
- Dedicated services
- Pool distribution & assembly
- Satellite Dispatch control
- Quality service from the best employees in the industry!
Salary estimated from 217 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Just a regular forklift cross dock warehouse. Take all day to load trucks and no real supervision. Need to hire more drivers and more dock workers. Need to pay every week
LTL work 15 to 20 stops a day. Had to call in every morning to see if they had work. Would get random week days off because of no work. Got tired of the random hours.
It's a decent place to work at. Time flies due to constantly moving. The pay could be better than it is, especially for the work that is expected. Great benefits.
Not to much good to say. Normal go fast ltl company. Not enough employees. Equipment junk. Not enough money. No overtime. The management could care less about you. Just get the work done. Then they come to you at the last minute and say the terminal is closing.
No overtime paid, 60 to 70 hrs at straight time. Never satisfied with performance, always expect beyond limits of driver, workload and DOT reqgilations
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at Expedited Freight Systems. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Expedited Freight Systems employees.
Insights from 11 Indeed users who have interviewed with Expedited Freight Systems within the last 5 years.
Will you show up everyday?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Expedited Freight Systems